Time to pound the pups!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time to pound the pups!

It's Tuesday and not a single smack thread about the game Thursday. Surprising. Almost too civil.

Not sure how many red-wearing, flea-bitten Yote fans will make their way up from the World's Largest Septic Tank but this is a friendly reminder to Jacks fans to make sure and get a flea-dip so you don't get infested.

Go Jacks! Pound the pups!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Time to pound the pups!

I;ll be there!!!!!!
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

A "warning" to the Jacks students that haven't been to one of "these" games before. You want to get their early, do your partying before you get there. They actually put police officers up on the catwalk to see who is mixing their own drinks in the stands. Just sayin'.

Oh, and they'll ask you to leave and take your student ID when they do. GD Officer Norby. He did however, forget to turn it in to Student Affairs, so rather than face reprimand, I just had to buy a new ID! Go Jacks!!!

Comment

I'll be there early, fighting for a decent seat in the bleachers. If no one else does, I may cut down the infamous billboard and sneak it into Frost under my jacket. That would be perfect to toss on the court once we get way ahead. Will that get me kicked out?

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
          A "warning" to the Jacks students that haven't been to one of "these" games before. You want to get their early, do your partying before you get there. They actually put police officers up on the catwalk to see who is mixing their own drinks in the stands. Just sayin'.

Oh, and they'll ask you to leave and take your student ID when they do. GD Officer Norby. He did however, forget to turn it in to Student Affairs, so rather than face reprimand, I just had to buy a new ID! Go Jacks!!!
          Since we are warning students:

At the last USD game at Frost, which I attended as a student, I had to wait outside for a couple hours before doors opened in order to get a semi-decent spot. When they finally opened the doors, the UPD was frisking the students for alcohol, dead animals, and such...

...though one of the people I was with did manage to sneak in a flask, but that involved a razor, some duct tape, and a lot of willpower. Unless you fancy yourself as MacGyver, I don't recommend this.
          If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Do you suppose that the SDSU facilities staff, has prepared "how to" manuals for the Coyotes? (So they know where to go #1 and where they know where to go #2) We can only hope....

Comment

I already have seats!! yay! and to all you students who are planning on doing something stupid at the game...I hate it when I see that. You're not really setting a good example for people younger than you like me.
              ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Hope UPD doesn't find my coyotes I hid in Frost the other night

Comment

Originally posted by BudLight Jackrabbit View Post
                  Hope UPD doesn't find my coyotes I hid in Frost the other night
                  Haha!
                  ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                    Since we are warning students:

At the last USD game at Frost, which I attended as a student, I had to wait outside for a couple hours before doors opened in order to get a semi-decent spot. When they finally opened the doors, the UPD was frisking the students for alcohol, dead animals, and such...

...though one of the people I was with did manage to sneak in a flask, but that involved a razor, some duct tape, and a lot of willpower. Unless you fancy yourself as MacGyver, I don't recommend this.

My son snuck a bottle in. Not sure how or where. He called me as me and 3 friends were coming up from Mitchell and said it was already nuts in Frost and he had a bottle. I told him not to call me if he got caught. Then told him to have a good time.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                      My son snuck a bottle in. Not sure how or where. He called me as me and 3 friends were coming up from Mitchell and said it was already nuts in Frost and he had a bottle. I told him not to call me if he got caught. Then told him to have a good time.
                      Are YOU my father? Was it a bottle of Southern Comfort? Did it get passed through the student section like hot cakes once the Po-Po were onto us?

I was sure the Po-Po were coming for Paul Hammer, who was stumbling up the bleachers. Instead, they grabbed me and my roomate by the collar and asked us to go for a walk on a cold January night. (without coats, I might add....)

Comment

Are YOU my father? Was it a bottle of Southern Comfort? Did it get passed through the student section like hot cakes once the Po-Po were onto us?

I was sure the Po-Po were coming for Paul Hammer, who was stumbling up the bleachers. Instead, they grabbed me and my roomate by the collar and asked us to go for a walk on a cold January night. (without coats, I might add....)
                        You didnt probably need coats with all that alcohol in ya?

Comment

I plan on sneaking stuff in. I will be loud. I will be yelling profanity.

Not really a special occasion though, since I did all 3 of those things at the Oakland and IPFW games
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

FWIW, vodka in a water bottle sure looks like water. Im not sayin, I'm just sayin.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Do you suppose that the SDSU facilities staff, has prepared "how to" manuals for the Coyotes? (So they know where to go #1 and where they know where to go #2) We can only hope....
                              +++++++++++++++++++++
                              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                              X