Jacks vs Nebraska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks vs Nebraska

Jacks dual Nebraska tonight and the Bison tomorrow afternoon.

Huskers have some guys ranked:

133: #17
    141: #11
    157: #14
    165: #5
    184: #10
    Hwt: #10

As a team they are ranked #17

The Jacks 125 guy should win his match....he is good from what I saw at the Jacks/Bison dual.

Re: Jacks vs Nebraska

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
    Jacks dual Nebraska tonight and the Bison tomorrow afternoon.

Huskers have some guys ranked:

133: #17
    141: #11
    157: #14
    165: #5
    184: #10
    Hwt: #10

As a team they are ranked #17

The Jacks 125 guy should win his match....he is good from what I saw at the Jacks/Bison dual.
    I would like to see the Jacks win more than one match.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I would like to see the Jacks win more than one match.

They might, I just don't know enough about the Huskers. Talent wise, your 125 guy is the best wrestler on the team.

Go Jacks

Comment

They might, I just don't know enough about the Huskers. Talent wise, your 125 guy is the best wrestler on the team.

Go Jacks
        Aaron Pickerol was the lone SDSU winner last night in the match with the Cornhuskers. We lost 37-3. Pickerol wrestles at the 125 class, so our Bison fan is helping me get up to speed on wrestling so far this year. Without a doubt Pickerol is our best wrestler so far.
        I wish the Bison good luck today as they take on the Huskers in Fargo. Lets hope our Jacks took fire out of them.
        go jacks story

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Comment

Huskers beat the Bison 31-6 with our only win being at #125. A couple of matches were fairly close but the Bison have a ways to go to become a top 15-20 team.

On another wrestling fact:

Logan Storley, a true freshman from Webster, SD is ranked #11 at 174 for the Gophers. This kid is really good.

Comment

Huskers beat the Bison 31-6 with our only win being at #125. A couple of matches were fairly close but the Bison have a ways to go to become a top 15-20 team.

On another wrestling fact:

Logan Storley, a true freshman from Webster, SD is ranked #11 at 174 for the Gophers. This kid is really good.
            Interesting, a kid from Webster doing Gopher Wrestling. I did not know that. It interesting that Huskers seem to have big problems with the 125 class otherwise they seem to be tough.

Comment

Storley was as good as they get from South Dakota and we would have liked to seem him in Yellow and Blue, but there was little doubt he was going to be moving higher. We've had a few great ones (Brock Lesner being one), and Storley has the capabilities to join them.

Comment

Robert Kokesh for the Huskers is a SD product as well. Ranked #3 right now. Klapprodt and Jensen from RC Stevens are both redshirting but will make some noise in the future for Iowa and Northern Iowa, respectively.

Comment

Working...
                X