East vs west shrine game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East vs west shrine game

Rumor has it that Dale Moss will play in the east vs west shrine game next month. Does anyone out there have first hand knowledge of this and can confirm that this is true?

Re: East vs west shrine game

Thats news to me. I hope its true.

Comment

This was on Dale Moss' twitter. "Just saw the commercial for the East vs West Shrine game! Got me #geeked for January 21st!"
      Sounds to me like he is playing but no official word yet that I have heard of. Btw the game is on January 21.
      "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

There is a Dale Moss fan page on Facebook for anyone intersted in following his journey into the league.
        One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ghomestead1 View Post
          Rumor has it that Dale Moss will play in the east vs west shrine game next month. Does anyone out there have first hand knowledge of this and can confirm that this is true?
          Talked with Coach Eidsness tonight and he confirmed that Dale got the letter from the organization last week and he is pretty pumped about it. He has signed with an agency too and looking forward to the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden View Post
            Talked with Coach Eidsness tonight and he confirmed that Dale got the letter from the organization last week and he is pretty pumped about it. He has signed with an agency too and looking forward to the future.
            Ya he's with XAM Sports. Batten is also with XAM Sports.
            "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
            X