Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Recruits

From topdrawersoccer.com:

Blaklee McMillen (United FC) has verbally committed to South Dakota State for the 2012 season.

Welcome Blaklee!

Re: 2012 Recruits

Welcome ms McMillen,wishing you a great career here at SDSU.

Looking around on this sight (topdrawersoccer.com) , i ran across the name of Karlie Mueller as the # 64 player in the top 100 players in the country,as well as #3 in the heartland region and her hometown was listed as Sioux Falls,SD.This area not being particularly well known for soccer , it kind of surprised me.This is quite an accomplishment for her too.

Comment

Re: 2012 Recruits

Karlie Mueller only played for the team from Omaha for 2 years (u16 and u17). All of her development was in the Dakota Alliance Soccer club. One thing about soccer, each player is very dependent on the players around them. I know you hear this on ESPN all the time which to me get too much play while describing football talent. With soccer that is case. The Toro Bravo from Omaha has players from Kansas City, Lincoln NE and Omaha. She is a talented player and earned the ranking but would not have gotten the same player ranking continuing to play for DASC.

Comment

Working...
      X