X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to the Summit League USD

Oakland 101 - USD 83

Re: Welcome to the Summit League USD

Their D is about as good as ours is when we play um.

Not gonna lie I think grius would have been a huge difference maker for us. Plus he probably would look better in blue.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Gruis is really really solid.

Also, I may or may not have won a decent sum of money on this game.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Gruis is really really solid.

Also, I may or may not have won a decent sum of money on this game.
        When looking at his stats line he just seems really effective taking shots.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Typical Kampe style basketball. How do you slow these guys down? Because if it's a race to 90, they seem to win every time.
          LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

was at the game tonight. OU started strong and 605 couldn't buy a basket. Travis Bader was lights out from the three point line going 4 for 5 to start finished with 28. The big guy for OU is strong and big Prader I think his name is. Gruis did a good job of holding his own and put in some tough strong baskets. Louie Kropman is one quick guard, he started slow but as the game went on he started to hit shots and finished with 26 I think. Krogman put some moves on the OU defense going to the basket and put in some good shots from the paint. Boots is a good quick guard also. But the way Oakland played tonight coming off a big win against Tenn and Michigan coming up, you would think they would be overlooking 605 but they played with intensity. This is gonna be one tough team to beat. If Bader doesn't hurt you then Reggie Hamilton will. one Oakland got ahead by fifteen they kept it not letting 605 get any closer than that. Also met Hadleycoyote and his dad, good guys( for being 605 fans.)

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
              Also met Hadleycoyote and his dad, good guys( for being 605 fans.)
              Sturgisjeff is an ok guy with an ugly sweatshirt whose main redeeming quality is his cute little daughter.

Comment

Oh, by the way, ouch. We are not very good, and no disrespect to OU. They are very good.

Comment

Originally posted by HadleyCoyote View Post
                  Oh, by the way, ouch. We are not very good, and no disrespect to OU. They are very good.
                  Oakland IS very good...I still pick them over ORU. Everyone says Hamilton...but...I...can't....stand....Darth Bader....
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                    Oakland IS very good...I still pick them over ORU. Everyone says Hamilton...but...I...can't....stand....Darth Bader....
                    Well he does have his own evil nickname and theme song. That's kind of bad ass.

Comment

my sweatshirt is not ugly its a beautiful yellow with some fine printing that says Jackrabbits, South Dakota State University. and yes my only redeeming quality is I have a cute little daughter.

Comment

I saw Oakland play against a bad Arkansas team early this season here in Fayetteville. I think the Jacks have to be the favorite in the Oakland game in Brookings, we play an uptemo type game as well, and Arkansas ran them off the court with good 3 point shooting and offensive putbacks. Now the game in Rochester is another story. Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by i_got_a_fever View Post
                          I saw Oakland play against a bad Arkansas team early this season here in Fayetteville. I think the Jacks have to be the favorite in the Oakland game in Brookings, we play an uptemo type game as well, and Arkansas ran them off the court with good 3 point shooting and offensive putbacks. Now the game in Rochester is another story. Just my two cents.
                          I'll add my two cents. Do what everyone else does to us. Let Hamilton try to beat us on his own. Control Bader and their big.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            Well he does have his own evil nickname and theme song. That's kind of bad ass.
                            Here is some pre-game warm-ups from last nights Oakland-USD game

Comment

Gotta play great defense to beat OU and ORU. USD hasn't played great defense in at least 15 years. SDSU has played great defense occasionally. As 2002 said, if its a race to 90 OU is going to win most of the time. As far as Bader, I don't think you can defend that guy when he is feeling it. You have to hope he has just an average night. He was on fire last night 8-13 behind the arc.
                              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                              X