Thank You Seniors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You Seniors

I know that I have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I also want to make sure that we don't lose focus on the seniors of this 2011 football team. This footbal team had a lot of reasons to quit throughout the year, but this team finished strong and set the tone for next year. This cannot be accomplished without the leadership from the senior class. I feel today is an appropriate time to recognize this group and thank them for their contributions to the SDSU football program. I want to extend a sincere appreciation for your efforts! Your contribution was not only felt this year, but it will also be felt for years to come. I pulled this list from GoJacks.com, so I apologize if I missed anyone. Also if you haven't already seen Dom's video, please take the time to click the link below and view it. Go Big...Go Blue...Go Jacks!!! And Happy Thankingsgiving to Jackrabbit Nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PH3girrNOc

54 Bowers, Zacharia DL 6-2 230 Sr. Topeka, Kan. (Fort Scott CC) (Shawnee Heights H.S.)
    74 Buchner, Zach OL 6-4 300 Sr. Coon Rapids, Minn. (Coon Rapids H.S.)
    26 Clare, Dominique RB 5-11 225 Sr. Delano, Minn. (Delano H.S.)
    11 Feller, Erich LB 6-1 220 Sr. Charles City, Iowa (Charles City H.S.)
    81 Gant, Brandon WR 5-8 190 Sr. Olathe, Kan. (North H.S.)
    29 Harris, Kyle PK 6-0 200 Sr. Florissant, Mo. (Hazelwood Central H.S.)
    15 Iverson, Brad TE 6-4 235 Sr. Sioux Falls, S.D. (Roosevelt H.S.)
    1 Jackson, Darryl DB 5-10 185 Sr. Corona, Calif. (Fresno City) (Centennial H.S.)
    48 Kool, Dirk LB 6-2 230 Sr. Fairfield, Iowa (Fairfield H.S.)
    45 Lien, Mike LB 6-0 220 Sr. Castaic, Calif. (Valencia H.S.)
    28 Matthews, Rodkem DB 5-10 195 Sr. Kansas City, Mo. (North H.S.)
    13 Moss, Dale WR 6-4 210 Sr. Brandon, S.D. (Brandon Valley H.S.)
    40 Schlautman, Jason P 6-2 195 Sr. Columbus, Neb. (Columbus H.S./Nebraska-Omaha)
    47 Sheehan, Kyle TE 6-2 240 Sr. Grayson, Ga. (Fairmont (Minn.) H.S.)
    46 Steffen, Jake DL 6-3 255 Sr. Mount Vernon, S.D. (Mount Vernon H.S.)
    22 Wise, Anthony DB 6-1 200 Sr. The Colony, Texas (The Colony H.S.)
    92 Wood, Eric DL 6-2 235 Sr. Flower Mound, Texas (Flower Mound H.S.)

Re: Thank You Seniors

Thanks you gentllemen, you have served our institution in a honorable fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Thanks you gentllemen, you have served our institution in a honorable fashion.
      And I hope that our institution has returned the favor!
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post
        And I hope that our institution has returned the favor!
        Yes I would hope so too, most of the above list will be getting their degrees soon except for Jason Schlautman, who after this semester will transfer back to UNO to practice teach and pick up his degree from UNO.

Comment

Working...
        X