Western Illinois GDT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Illinois GDT

I'm going to be in Frost watching basketball...but will have a radio to occasionally catch the football broadcast. We'll remain in Brookings to watch SDSU volleyball take on USD this evening.

Prediction: SDSU 42, WIU 10.

Go Jacks!

Re: Western Illinois GDT

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I'm going to be in Frost watching basketball...but will have a radio to occasionally catch the football broadcast. We'll remain in Brookings to watch SDSU volleyball take on USD this evening.

Prediction: SDSU 42, WIU 10.

Go Jacks!
    41-29 good guys win.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Kickoff set for 1:05 p.m. The game is the Leathernecks' Military Appreciation Day. Weather: Sunny, high of 58...winds around 20 mph.

SDSU's press release link: http://www.gojacks.com/downloads2/43...B_OEM_ID=15000

Here's a link to the Western Illinois website story oh the game: http://www.goleathernecks.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=50026&SPID=4963&DB_LANG=C&A TCLID=205330290&DB_OEM_ID=12000

Comment

BB game for us, no VB. Won't have a radio so appreciate updates. Jacks should dominate.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Any one find a place to watch this game??? It doesn't look like western illinois has a broadcast of the game on line.

Comment

Originally posted by JackItUp78 View Post
            Any one find a place to watch this game??? It doesn't look like western illinois has a broadcast of the game on line.
            Free on the Valley Football site:
            http://www.valley-football.org/multimedia/live/

Comment

Sounded like there were some changes to the starting line up. I missed while at work. Who is either starting or out or what changes were their? Douglas out I am guessing on line any other notable changes to the starting line up?
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

dang the video must be blocked at work. There is the radio and stat tracker but I see there is no stat tracker for the mens basketball game. does the gojacks not be able to cover 2 games at the same time? I was hoping one would be on the radio and other on stats.

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                  Free on the Valley Football site:
                  http://www.valley-football.org/multimedia/live/

Is yours working? Mine just keeps replaying the 2-minute drill.

Comment

Mine too. I've seen enough of the 2-min. drill
                    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

great kick return and we get to red zone and go for a FG which gets blocked. Its just the kind of season we have had. its like we are better having to drive the field to get a score then when we are in the red zone.

Comment

That is just an Ugly, Ugly start. Blew a great kickoff return and got a FG blocked. Sloppy.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                          Mine too. I've seen enough of the 2-min. drill
                          I figured it out. If you go to the Missouri Valley homepage, then scroll down about halfway and you will see a display on the right side of the page that will take you to the stream.

Comment

Thanks! I had tried that link earlier and still got more of the 2-min. drill.
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
                              Is yours working? Mine just keeps replaying the 2-minute drill.
                              It's working for me. I just had to refresh the browser after the 2 min drill ended.

Comment

Working...
                              X