UpDowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UpDowns

Jacks have won two straight, Jacks have a primo quarterback for three more years, Jacks have a young team that might still get five wins, Jacks won on Hobo Day. Are Jacks moving in right or wrong direction?

Re: UpDowns

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Jacks have won two straight, Jacks have a primo quarterback for three more years, Jacks have a young team that might still get five wins, Jacks won on Hobo Day. Are Jacks moving in right or wrong direction?
    In the right direction no doubt about it.

Comment

If they are headed in the direction of the end zone then yes they are headed in the right direction.
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Congrats on the win today guys! Finish the season strong!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          Congrats on the win today guys! Finish the season strong!
          At the risk of turning the Smack thread into a love fest, congrats to NDSU...they are a worthy rival and will be pulling for them through the end of their season. And knowing that we may well be competitive with them next year, I'm glad to have them ranked as the best team in FCS! And who would have thought that Youngstown would beat UNI. Enough nicey-nice...I think I need to go to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            At the risk of turning the Smack thread into a love fest, congrats to NDSU...they are a worthy rival and will be pulling for them through the end of their season. And knowing that we may well be competitive with them next year, I'm glad to have them ranked as the best team in FCS! And who would have thought that Youngstown would beat UNI. Enough nicey-nice...I think I need to go to bed.
            UNI won last night.
            LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Why is this in the smack thread?

I think there is some definite improvement that can be seen going into next year if they can find some beef up front on the defensive line.
              Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                UNI won last night.
                Oops!!! Apparently saw the earlier score (Youngstown was up 17-14 until the UNI TD at 1:56 left in the game). Thanks for the correction.

Comment

Working...
                X