• Show
Clear All

• Hobo Day--SIU--Game Day Thread

We have to win this game.

Re: Hobo Day--SIU--Game Day Thread

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    We have to win this game.
    This message has been brought to you by the letter 'W' and the number '1'
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Will be there in spirit as we have to miss the final home game of the season again for semi-final playoff game. Passed our tickets on so that our seats won't be empty. Go JACKS!

Comment

Collegian Live Blog

http://www.sdsucollegian.com/2011/11...hern-illinois/

Comment

35-14 Jacks at the half. I wonder if the Salukis may be starting to just go through the motions. It's been a long year for them, too.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            35-14 Jacks at the half. I wonder if the Salukis may be starting to just go through the motions. It's been a long year for them, too.
            Sure looks like it to me...throw in a little frustration too. That said,i'm developing a man-crush on Sumner.

Comment

Spoke too soon..... long td run by the Salukis

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                Spoke too soon..... long td run by the Salukis
                Yup. Salukies within eight with just under four minutes to go. Guess they didn't pack it in after all.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Another great passing day for Sumner. Dom Claire, Sr, gets a great third effort TD. Nice way to finish at home. Lead by 8 with 3 min left. 42 to 34.

Comment

Jason S. hits a 42 yd FG (trailing 40 mph wind assisted) to give Jacks an 11 pt lead with 2:54 left. 45-34.

Comment

way to spank the stache!!
                      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Probably the best effort we have had all year. Only bone head play was rolloin trying to pass on the trick play when moss was well covered. Otherwise run defense stunk but that hampton is hard to bring down. Over all it was a good game and good win. Maeks me excited for next year. Wish moss had more years. What a treat to watch him.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I swear we score in spite of our play-calling. Happy Hobo Day everyone.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                            I swear we score in spite of our play-calling. Happy Hobo Day everyone.
                            Win, 45 points, positive momentum for next year, and this is your reaction? R u ever fan-satisfied?

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              Probably the best effort we have had all year. Only bone head play was rolloin trying to pass on the trick play when moss was well covered. Otherwise run defense stunk but that hampton is hard to bring down. Over all it was a good game and good win. Maeks me excited for next year. Wish moss had more years. What a treat to watch him.
                              Agreed that having your wide receiver try to throw a longer pass into a gale-force wind was not a good decision. That play turned the momentum into SIU's favor. Thankfully,getting the wind back in the 4th quarter gave the Jacks the edge they needed.

Comment

Working...
                              X