• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fizon Vs. Funnies Game day thread

ITS HERE!

Let's get it on.
    NDSU is going down. BOOOM!

Re: Fizon Vs. Funnies Game day thread

The migration has begun....on to Brookings!!! My flag is flying high above the house and we're leaving to see history repeat itself.

Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Observations:

1. MAKE THE FIELD GOALS FROM LESS THAN 30 YARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      2. Catch the ball. 3 bad drops (2 of which could have been td's).

Comment

Wow, same crap, different game.

I guess this crap is a little different being that it's dropped passes and missed field goals instead of turnovers and blown assignments. Seems like this years' Jacks team does everything in their power to make sure they don't win the game.

Good news is the game is still well in reach, so if the Jacks pull their heads out they can still win.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Good answer with that TD. Way to bounce back from the fumble and score a great TD on the next play Zenner.

On an aside, why are we throwing all the shotgun snaps to the RB's high but they're just fine to Sumner?

Comment

Running back =5'10"

Summer= 6'5"
            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Well we were Out coached... Out executed... Good game played buy the bizon.

Comment

What is Stig thinking keeping Sumner in????

WOW he has made some TERRIBLE calls this game
                BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Who is the d-bag calling the game on the radio? He just got done ripping SDSU for going for it on 4th and 8 at their own 22although he was sure it was 4th and 30 (that would put us in our own endzone)! There is 3 minutes left, we are down by a bunch, and he is worried about putting the defense in a tough spot. Apparently State is still trying to win versus kicking the ball away and throwing in the towel. This guy is bad...really bad.
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

we

Comment

I hate watching this team play. Just brutal.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Well, the Bison are obviously the better team, so congrats to them.

I'll keep watching the rest of the games and just hope the team can improve upon their mental toughness. Maybe the saddest part (and most hopeful) of the season is the team really isn't that far off, they just like to disappear for portions of the game.
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Good game by the Bison.

Jacks will be fine but that is no consolation for this year. They get a capable RB to compliment Sumner and the Jacks will be very tough to beat. Sumner is only a RFR, just like Jensen for us last year.

Comment

We go for it on fourth down when we have no chance to win yet to make a statement and score from 1 yard out we can't figure out how to get a td. You aren't going to beat ndsu going for fg. Your also not going to get many chances to score close. I think we set the tone to lose when we go 79 yards but can't score. We are 2 afraid to take a chance early and we never really had a chance.
                            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Well... I don't think we were that out matched physically. But mental mistakes are hurting us.. But our coaching staff has to put us in a position to win games such as these. Thus far they have shown a complete inability to do that. We simply gave away two maybe three scores this game. The guys from farko are good there's no doubt but I don't think the score is indicative of the difference in talent, simply put we're close.

Comment

Working...
                              X