NDSU game tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU game tickets

Just saw a tweet from tv that all tickets are sold. Anyone unable to use 2-4? I would love to hear from you.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: NDSU game tickets

All the reserved? Or ALL?
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Just selling standing-room-only tickets now...and they'll sell those until the sun goes down.

Should be a record crowd and a great day for outdoor football.

Comment

TV's tweet this morning:

“All seats for the SDSU-NDSU game have been sold. Standing-room only tickets (and SDSU doesn't limit those) available at 12:30 Saturday.”

What impact might that have on the game? Will some not go because they don't want to risk not having a seat? Certainly there will be a seat or two scattered around the stadium and people can squeeze in their friends so I hope people just keep flowing through the turnstiles. Lots of great viewpoints for SRO (I know people with good season tickets who like to roam the sidelines).

The attendance record to beat is 16,345, set in the 29-24 win over NDSU November 17, 2007. I think that record's in trouble. No question the Bison travel as well or better than any FCS team in the middle part of the USA.

The forecast is holding steady: partly cloudy and 57 degrees...wind expected to be no more that 7 mph from the NW.

Comment

I have a co-worker that is unable to attend and needs to ditch 2 tickets for face value...pm me if interested
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Have 4 reserved tickets section H, Row 5...pm me if interested.

Comment

Working...
            X