Who is better SDSU or USD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is better SDSU or USD?

I put this in tha smack section because I know it will turn that way but I'm posing this as a serious question.
    1) USD is 4-3 and SDSU is 2-5. USD does have 2 wins over Northwest Oklahoma State and Lindenwood. Those teams aren't DI so I think it should be safe to say that SDSU would have beat those teams, too. That could make SDSU 4-3.
    2) USD's losses to Air Force and Wisconsin were expected. SDSU's loss to Illinois was expected.
    3) Southern Utah lost to both teams. USD won by 5 points while SDSU only won by 1 point.
    4) Illinois State beat both teams. They beat SDSU by 7 points and USD by 25 points.
    5) SDSU lost to Cal-Poly by 34 points but USD hasn't played them, yet.
    6) SDSU lost to #2 Northern Iowa and #16 Indiania State.
    7) USD's best win is over either a Eastern Washinton team that's receiving votes or Southern Utah. SDSU's wins are over the same Southern Utah team and Youngstown State.
    8) USD does play #18 UND later in the season while SDSU has #5 NDSU and Southern Illnois(other receiving votes) left.

I guess you could go by common opponents. SDSU is 1-2 while USD is 1-1. USD played easier teams but they did play 2 money games. SDSU played 2 ranked teams and USD hasn't played any so far(EWU was ranked at the time but they aren't ranked now). Both teams have 1 more ranked team to play this season.

I think if they played each other the home team would probably win.

Re: Who is better SDSU or USD?

You asking for smack or nuclear holocaust?

Comment

Niether team is playing all that great, there's lots of room for improvement by both teams,so which one would beat the other is a distraction that neither teams need.Worry about who you do play instead of who you don't.

Comment

USD is overrated and the Jacks are perhaps a bit better than their record. Comparative scores are worthless and I suspect its just as 91 predicts. The dome is a darn tough place to play much less win and USD has proven that. CAS is the same. Neither is a top 25 team and its a bit of a shame that the voters aren't keen enough to recognize that.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Sorry to 91jack,thought this was a Yote posting

Comment

Yote fan here. Neither team is going to make the playoffs and that is the goal. Neither team plays each other so I don't really care. Both teams have remaining games against quality opponents to build towards next year. USD and SDSU goal should be limiting mistakes, build momentum and winning their conference games (I might be wrong but SDSU could still win conference?). It will be decided who is better next year.

Good luck the rest of season.

Polls are polls. USD is rated higher than ISUr and SDSU is rated higher than Cal Poly. Both are a joke IMHO.
            Southern Pecan

2001 Nissan Exterra....no A/C and north of 120k

Comment

Not the Vikings.
              Originally posted by JackFan96
              Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                Not the Vikings.
                Why you got to bring Augie into this.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Who cares the Bison are bringing our Marker back this week

Comment

Disappointed an SDSU fan started this thread, especially during NDSU week. Sad day.

Comment

Originally posted by smoothjack View Post
                      Disappointed an SDSU fan started this thread, especially during NDSU week. Sad day.
                      I second this sentiment.
                      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                        Who cares the Bison are bringing our Marker back this week
                        Agreed.
                        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I believe San Diego State has the upper hand over San Diego.
                          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                          X