Football Gameplan's SDSU vs NDSU Preview Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Gameplan's SDSU vs NDSU Preview Video

Good morning Jackrabbits Fans!! Good luck this week!

Em

Re: Football Gameplan's SDSU vs NDSU Preview Video

Emory:
    This is one time I think you are correct in your prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      Emory:
      This is one time I think you are correct in your prediction.
      Really? You agree we "can't throw our way out of a paper bag"? Sumner must need to throw 500 yards this weekend instead of 350. If he would have said we "can't run our way out of a paper bag"....I would have said you are correct or "defend our way out of a paper bag".
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Really? You agree we "can't throw our way out of a paper bag"? Sumner must need to throw 500 yards this weekend instead of 350. If he would have said we "can't run our way out of a paper bag"....I would have said you are correct or "defend our way out of a paper bag".
        I thought the paper bag comment was addressed to the Bison, but maybe I am wrong. If we can win Saturday, it will be up there with the big time wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          I thought the paper bag comment was addressed to the Bison, but maybe I am wrong. If we can win Saturday, it will be up there with the big time wins.
          He was referring to the Bison passing game when he made the paper bag statement, not the Jacks. I agree with him, if we can stuff the run on 1st down and prevent 3rd down conversions the Bison will struggle to put up points.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Yeah NDSU can't throw themselves out of a paper bag...

Brock Jensen

89/124 9 TDs, 1 INT, 1101 yards

Clearly this person didn't watch last week's game or the MN game. Heck in the first half of last week's game we threw on first down six straight times. This is a different Bison offense, Jensen is in synch and the coaches have a ton of faith in him. Something we've lacked at QB since the days of Walker.

Comment

Originally posted by FargoBison View Post
              Yeah NDSU can't throw themselves out of a paper bag...

Brock Jensen

89/124 9 TDs, 1 INT, 1101 yards

Clearly this person didn't watch last week's game or the MN game. Heck in the first half of last week's game we threw on first down six straight times. This is a different Bison offense, Jensen is in synch and the coaches have a ton of faith in him. Something we've lacked at QB since the days of Walker.
              Careful with the season stats FB. In three games vs. St. Francis, Lafayette and Missouri State (currently winless in the conference), Jensen was 45 of 58 for 7 TDs and 542 yards. Don't know if the video guy watched the Missouri State game, but assume he knew the competition. I'm not sure whether he was right, but your season stats don't reflect easy vs. tough opponents (7 against the three above on TD passes, 1 against Southern Illinois). The Bison do have a very good running game and a capable quarterback IMO, so it will be an interesting game.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                Careful with the season stats FB. In three games vs. St. Francis, Lafayette and Missouri State (currently winless in the conference), Jensen was 45 of 58 for 7 TDs and 542 yards. Don't know if the video guy watched the Missouri State game, but assume he knew the competition. I'm not sure whether he was right, but your season stats don't reflect easy vs. tough opponents (7 against the three above on TD passes, 1 against Southern Illinois). The Bison do have a very good running game and a capable quarterback IMO, so it will be an interesting game.
                If it wasn't for Jensen, this team is going into this game at 3-3. He was fantastic vs MN, very efficient and completed multiple times on third down. Our ground game was completely stuffed vs ISUR and SIU, but he still made some plays and kept his mistakes to an absolute minimum. To say we can't throw out of a paper bag just reflects that this person did little to no research, honestly I turned the video off after he said that.

Comment

Good grief, it's hard to follow which team he's talking about, in that 30 second span.
                  "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Working...
                  X