X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• North Dakota State Game Predictions

Bison win by 17

Feel free to post on the Bison's forum too.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...01-Rabbit-Week
    Neulion "Jump TV" All Access Sucks!

Re: North Dakota State Game Predictions

Originally posted by Yellowstreak View Post
    Bison win by 17

Feel free to post on the Bison's forum too.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...01-Rabbit-Week
    Now a real rivalry would have the thread go right to the SMACK section like mine I started here and BV nobody has posted in it on BV and no smack here yet whats up!!!!!
    BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
      Now a real rivalry would have the thread go right to the SMACK section like mine I started here
      I like your shot glass photo better
      Neulion "Jump TV" All Access Sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by Yellowstreak View Post
        I like your shot glass photo better
        Thats my BV only avatar
        BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
          Now a real rivalry would have the thread go right to the SMACK section like mine I started here and BV nobody has posted in it on BV and no smack here yet whats up!!!!!
          The Bizzzzon are dbags....there you've been smacked.......not good enuff...well....wait until you see our punter! He's awesome!!!!!
          With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

We finally learn from our mistakes,and don't commit them again.....we win.
            If,however ,it's repeat same mistakes over and over....,we give away too many easy points and we lose,again .No score prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              The Bizzzzon are dbags....there you've been smacked.......not good enuff...well....wait until you see our punter! He's awesome!!!!!
              That was all a little negative. Sumner throws for 350, lifting all of our spirits for the future. We'll take it. It's a rivalry game, all records go out the window. Jacks by a 1/2.

Comment

Our punter is pretty damn awesome.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Jacks win by 10. I don't think NDSU is up to the same level as UNI.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

I predict the Bison will win by one more point than UNI did. Realy looking forward to the trip!

Comment

I predict big bird will be crying in his beer with the rest of the flatlanders. Jacks by 10!

Comment

We need to be +2 in turnover margin or we lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Danger41 View Post
                          We need to be +2 in turnover margin or we lose.
                          My feelings are we just need to put up more points then the other team or we lose. Soomething I feel we are capable of doing. We have left tons of points on the field all year. Now its time to put um on the score board.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I'm not out to kiss the Bizun's @$$ here, but they're good. Really good. A better front 4 than UNI, though the Panther's front 7 might be better. The Jacks o-line needs to hold up again and give the man under center time.

I'm a little confused on the 9 points scored by NDSU at SIU, who then proceeded to give up 35 to YSU at home. Week in, week out in the MVC. Who the eff knows what's going to happen.

Like I said in another thread, three weeks ago I thought the Bizun would destroy the Jacks (which they certainly still could). But after what I saw Saturday my thoughts are different. I don't even think the Jacks have to win the turnover battle. Just don't turn the ball over! +0 in the turnover battle with 0 for each team and hell, I think the Jacks could win that game. Bring some home-cookin' refs in and we might really be in business.

And yes, our punter is good, but the Bizun aren't going to get to see him outside of warming up before the game and during halftime anyway.

I'm predicting a hardcore tailgate followed by a lot of standing and yelling. So if you don't like it (yes you lady in front of me Saturday) give your tickets to somebody else.

Speaking of tailgate I'm sure Bizun fans will be thrilled to hear the creatively engineered outdoor sanitary system is still around.

Comment

Originally posted by sfjacksfan99 View Post
                              Bring some home-cookin' refs in and we might really be in business.
                              Have you seen the last few crews in action?

Comment

Working...
                              X