• Bunny vs Buffalo week!!

May as well get it rolling!!!!!!!

WE COMIN!!!!!!!

see i even threw some lakes in there
    BISON FOOTBALL

Re: Bunny vs Buffalo week!!

Originally posted by tjbison View Post
    see i even threw some lakes in there

Yeah well... a little lakes goes a LONG way.

Comment

only 1 comment and no smack????? COME ON GUYS!!! you have to admit this was way more fun when Lakes was around!!!!!!

BUNNYTURDS!!!!!

BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Buffalo chips!

Comment

These are always fun!!!

http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...194#post540194

BUNNYTURDS!!!!
          BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

tj, hard to smack when you're fairly confident you're going down by 10+ points.

(this is just how I feel, not my fellow rabbit fans)

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              tj, hard to smack when you're fairly confident you're going down by 10+ points.

(this is just how I feel, not my fellow rabbit fans)
              oh come on, this game can go either way ANYTIME, its almost to the old UND game (but not quite)

Lots of storylines here, we are 6-0, havent won in Brookings since 1999, your porta potties, etc.....
              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

The Bison are over-rated. Their record is inflated with a couple of victories over cream puffs. The Jacks are rebuilding but good enough and motivated enough to beat NDSU. I'll take SDSU by 10. Another prediction: Bison fans will respond to the loss by making fun of the stadium and return to the tundra in a green funk.
                This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by tjbison View Post

WE COMIN!!!!!!!
                  You talking to us or your sister........hows that for smack! I know, I know.... a little inappropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                    The Bison are over-rated. Their record is inflated with a couple of victories over cream puffs. The Jacks are rebuilding but good enough and motivated enough to beat NDSU. I'll take SDSU by 10. Another prediction: Bison fans will respond to the loss by making fun of the stadium and return to the tundra in a green funk.
                    We'll make fun of your stadium, win or lose. Then we'll make fun of your ugly cheerleaders, crappy grass field, and your top notch Jiffy Johns. Then, IF we lose, we'll proceed to blame it on the refs, and said crappy grass, and that god awful crown running down the middle of the field.

PS: This rivalry isn't even in the same ball park as the NDSU-UND rivalry. I'm sure Jacks fans would agree.

Comment

I don't think this rivalry needs to be compared to Bison/The Team That Must Not Be Named, or Jackrabbits/Gayotes. This rivalry has some fun smack talk, but there is a mutual respect. Many Bison fans, myself included, cheer for the Jackrabbits when they play anybody but us and I know plenty of Jackrabbits cheer for us. Tailgating with Jackrabbit faithful has always been extremely fun. I'm really looking forward to the tailgate on Saturday.

Comment

One of the changes that will not be considered for Coughlin Alumni Stadium is one proposed by NDSU fans who seemed particularly troubled by black flies and fleas (look at the passed-out teenager to the right of the picture...buddy of one-who-shall-not-be-named):

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post

You forgot the blaming the ref posts on Bisonville

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                            You forgot the blaming the ref posts on Bisonville
                            Yeah, it's like he doesn't know us at all! BTW, if you get a big lead by half-time don't get too comfortable...those leads have a way of eroding in big games...

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
                              Yeah, it's like he doesn't know us at all! BTW, if you get a big lead by half-time don't get too comfortable...those leads have a way of eroding in big games...
                              Or if you are the Minnesota Vikings...

Comment

Working...
                              X