SUU T-birds @ The D-Dome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUU T-birds @ The D-Dome

Since I know that State Fans really are interested in this. How bad do the Yotes take them down today?

I say 14 or more.

Re: SUU T-birds @ The D-Dome

Noone cares
    Last edited by SDSUAlum08; 10-08-2011, 04:35 PM.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

14 to 10 USD at the half. The biggest joke of all is that sdsu doesn't care about The "U". Look in the mirror!

Comment

Originally posted by Quadriga View Post
        14 to 10 USD at the half. The biggest joke of all is that sdsu doesn't care about The "U". Look in the mirror!
        So, how many posts about the game on the Yote board? And why aren't you over there? (Unless the first answers the second.)
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          So, how many posts about the game on the Yote board? And why aren't you over there? (Unless the first answers the second.)
          Yotes get the win 24 to 19 in rather easy fashion. It should have been about 42 to 13 or so.

Congratulations on the win against Youngstown. Will it be the last Jack victory of the season?

Comment

Oh, that's right. The jacks are gonna be ok.

Comment

Yotes get the win 24 to 19 in rather easy fashion. It should have been about 42 to 13 or so.

Congratulations on the win against Youngstown. Will it be the last Jack victory of the season?

Shoulda , Woulda , Coulda. I can think of some games this year that the Jacks "Shoulda" won, or "Coulda" been closer. Looks like pretty similar scores. Next week at Ill St for the Yotes. Lets see what happens against the MVFC.

Comment

Thanks for your support.

Comment

You really don't have the hang of this "smack" thing, do you?
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Was at the game and had a decent time. USD offense is pretty solid, but they seemed to stall out in the red zone. I liked their creativity though and how they mixed up formations; SDSU could take a note or two from that. Their defense is very average with the exception of the D-line which was absolutely phenomenal. I did no expect to be impressed by anything, but Tyler Star was an absolute beast. That kid is a ****ing football player. D-line was just exceptional today, and I think USD would have gotten beat without the solid play from that unit.
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                      Was at the game and had a decent time. USD offense is pretty solid, but they seemed to stall out in the red zone. I liked their creativity though and how they mixed up formations; SDSU could take a note or two from that. Their defense is very average with the exception of the D-line which was absolutely phenomenal. I did no expect to be impressed by anything, but Tyler Star was an absolute beast. That kid is a ****ing football player. D-line was just exceptional today, and I think USD would have gotten beat without the solid play from that unit.
                      From results so far this season, SUU seemed to be a pretty solid bunch, so it's a good win for the Yotes.
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

In terms of comparative scores USD is a 6 pt favored over SDSU

29-28 = 1
                        24-17 = 7
                        7 -1 =6
                        So its a good think we dont play USD this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          In terms of comparative scores USD is a 6 pt favored over SDSU

29-28 = 1
                          24-17 = 7
                          7 -1 =6
                          So its a good think we dont play USD this year.
                          it was 24-19, Nidaros. So 5-1 =4. Even closer yet.

Comment

Reading the game story in the Argus, sounds like SUU had a solid shot at the end. Not sure any comparison can be made between the two games other than SUU had a shot at the end in both games.

Comment

Attendance listed as 10,100-something. But watch this video. Quite a few empty seats. Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCMWLLJmUTQ

By the way... unbelievable catch by Powell at about 30 seconds in.
                              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Working...
                              X