• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sdsu @ usd

http://www.yankton.net/articles/2011...d853609352.txt

Time to right the ship. Go Jacks

Re: Sdsu @ usd

Wow, not a single South Dakotan on USD's roster. That is kind of odd.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
      Wow, not a single South Dakotan on USD's roster. That is kind of odd.

Go State!
      Augie doesn't have any either. They all want to go to SDSU I guess.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Jacks fall 3-1....have now dropped 5 matches in a row and 15 of their last 16 sets.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
          Jacks fall 3-1....have now dropped 5 matches in a row and 15 of their last 16 sets.
          USD was minus their star freshman who is their best kill option as well. Thorough butt whipping to say the least. USD dropped the first set and then dominated the next 3. Appears another Jackrabbit team needs to make some adjustments.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

We have a lot of talent and a good coach but it seems like the parts aren't meshing right now. The good news: the problems we have can be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              We have a lot of talent and a good coach but it seems like the parts aren't meshing right now. The good news: the problems we have can be fixed.
              With Youngren and Fiegen up front there is no way we should be getting blown out of matches like we have been unless we just don't have the back line people and our setting is poor. I don't follow closely but I suspect its more about attitude than talent or ability and yes, that can be adjusted.

Comment

Well, I have been to the home games, and i think you are right with 2 major players they should not be getting blown out like they have been. They seem to have an identity crisis right now... Fiegen should be in the game more, even in the back row, left her serve and hit from the back row, you can set up your D to funnel hits to the libero, I am assuming that they are 'spose to be doing that now ...since she is the libero, but it does seem like the passing is failing them, so maybe the team is not following the defensive scheme. It all starts with the pass. But with some of them struggling with getting kills why not put Kelli in and at least let he play 1 rotation in the back row and let her hit out of there, she is the best player and i think they need the best player on the court more.

Comment

Working...
                X