Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleveland Browns fan kicked out of stadium for standing too much

Link

. . . But last weekend, before the Browns fourth quarter comeback, Stipe said he was booted from the stadium--for standing too much. . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Re: Cleveland Browns fan kicked out of stadium for standing too much

Hmmmmm....interesting.Where have I heard this before?

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
      Hmmmmm....interesting.Where have I heard this before?
      Not in Section F. We all sit and enjoy the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        Not in Section F. We all sit and enjoy the game.
        I stand by the eastside fence, well, more like pace and run up and down. I did almost get kicked out a couple of years ago. That was for yelling, not standing.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I thought that, given some previous discussions on the board, the news article would be of interest . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I always get a kick out of attitudes such as this guys.

I. I should be able to do what I want. Me. I. It's my right to stand. I paid... Me, I me.

Guess what, the guy behind you paid 50 bucks too, so what about him? He. Him. His rights....him, he.

It's all pretty selfish.

And yes, I stand a majority of the time at the football games. That is why I buy my tickets in the top row on the east side. So I'm not blocking someone else's view.

See how that works?

Do people really think they can make more noise standing? Can you not clap and cheer and yell whilst sitting?

I mean, I know the music teacher in grade school always made us stand because you can sing better and louder, but we ain't singin', we yellin'!

The players often times signal with their hands to "get up" but I think they're referring to "make noise" not actually physically stand up. I could be wrong.

Perhaps the player's are actually wanting everyone to stand up rather than make noise.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

people actually stand up at Cleveland Browns games?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                people actually attend Cleveland Browns games?
                Fixed.
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

what else is there to do in Cleveland?

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                    what else is there to do in Cleveland?
                    Well there is always the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, and a Slovanian style Polka Dance somewhere.

Comment

Working...
                    X