X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batten vs. Cochart

http://terryvandrovec.tumblr.com/pos...#disqus_thread

Re: Batten vs. Cochart

Batten wins......this is steel cage fighting right?
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Ditka!

Comment

Chuck Norris.

Or if we are going MTV style celebrity death match, I go Paulie Shore.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Jimmy Rogers.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Jimmy Rogers.
            Damn...you beat me to it. I once saw Jimmy Rogers jump the turnbuckle 15 feet in the air and knock Andre the Giant through the ring floor!

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
              Damn...you beat me to it. I once saw Jimmy Rogers jump the turnbuckle 15 feet in the air and knock Andre the Giant through the ring floor!

"Jimmy Rogers is the father of every kid in this town!"

"Jimmy Rogers once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!"

"One time I was with Jimmy in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Jimmy goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Jimmy Rogers! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Jimmy Rogers' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                "Jimmy Rogers is the father of every kid in this town!"

"Jimmy Rogers once showed me a video of him making love to my wife, and it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw!"

"One time I was with Jimmy in the back of a pickup truck, along with a live deer. Jimmy goes up to the deer and says, 'I'm Jimmy Rogers! SAY IT!' Then he manipulates the deer's lips in such a way as to make it say, 'Jimmy Rogers' ... It wasn't exactly like it, but it was pretty good for a deer!'"
                Bill Brasky!

Comment

You know the man?
                  Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Bill Brasky!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    You know the man?
                    Sure, Bill Brasky caddies for Jimmy Rogers on the weekdays. The guy from the Dos Equis commercials caddies for Jimmy Rogers on the weekends.

Comment

saw a quote this week from jay gruden (cincy o coordinator) talking about aj green being banged up and at the end talked about cochart sitting for a while to develop, might be one of the reasons why he was inactive last week. hope it was wrong though and we get to see him.

Comment

Working...
                      X