Jacks at UMKC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks at UMKC

The Jacks are at UMKC tonight after starting the Summit League 2-0 vs. IUPUI and WIU. Go Jacks. Congrats to Ellyce Youngren on reaching the 1000 kill club and Shay Birath on being named Defensive Player of the week in the Summit League.

Re: Jacks at UMKC

Jacks win the 1st set 25-14 and the 2nd set 25-20. Set 3 just starting.
    Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Jacks win set 3 25-16. Congrats Jacks!!!
      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Excellent start to the conference season. NDSU swept an upstart USD team 3-0 on Vermillion tonight. Should be an interesting year and I expect the Jacks to compete for the conference title with NDSU. USD has some young players with a lot of talent as well.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I was at the game. First ever Jackrabbit VB game for me. They did good 3-0 in Summit League play. I got to shake the coaches hand after the game. Nice win Ladies!

I'm so proud to be a Jackrabbit!

Comment

Tied with NDSU atop the Summit League

Comment

I'm trying to decipher these travel arrangements. The 'travel partner' system seems to be all higgly-piggly this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
                I'm trying to decipher these travel arrangements. The 'travel partner' system seems to be all higgly-piggly this weekend.
                Actually simple: We are playing at South Dakota later in the schedule, and they are UMKC's partner. We play USD during our single-game week with our partner, NDSU. Not sure why this happened this way, but everything is the same as usual.

Comment

Working...
                X