USD "Keep it Classy" Campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD "Keep it Classy" Campaign

Just when we thought USD had moved past that beating SDSU was the on the top of their priority list, they go and do this (see attachment).

Really? If you are going to do this, at least use the date of the basketball games in January.
    Attached Files

Re: USD "Keep it Classy" Campaign

It is kind of funny.

Comment

Hey, look at that...A ki-yo-tee following a jackrabbit all over the place.

Imagine that.
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Ha ha ha. Way to spend USD money to promote a SDSU home game. And they wonder why they are always following us.

Comment

I guess you could view it as an other 605

Comment

Where is this joke located?

Comment

Originally posted by HARE1 View Post
              Where is this joke located?
              On the East side of I-29 by Daktronics - just before/after Exit 132. The board can only be seen as you travel south from Brookings, but the board is on the wrong side of the Interstate for South bound traffic and is angled the wrong way, it is very hard to see.

Comment

Actually pretty good! Isn't that comment made by Anthony Hopkins at the end of Silence of the Lambs?

Comment

USD keeps coming across like the little brother that wants to do all it can to catch up to the big brother. I love that they spent their money on this.
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

As entertaining as that sign is now, imagine how hilarious it will be when the relatively small number of their fans have to drive by it on their way home after taking loss in Brookings that day. Ouch.

I do like the spirit of the ad though. It's fun to build up some extra hype around here.

Comment

I will give them props. Perfect timing on the sign. However, 14 months is a long time. Who knows what will have transpired by then.
                      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Why did they make a billboard showing they are still chasing SDSU? Refresh my memory, did wyile coyote, ever catch the road runner?

USD sure knows how to make me laugh and feel better. When I get bummed USD is always there to cheer me up.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Why did they make a billboard showing they are still chasing SDSU? Refresh my memory, did wyile coyote, ever catch the road runner?

USD sure knows how to make me laugh and feel better. When I get bummed USD is always there to cheer me up.
                          You will like this too

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoKA2OLJ8hs

Comment

Wile E. Coyote... did he also go to the "Princeton of the Plains?"
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                              Wile E. Coyote... did he also go to the "Princeton of the Plains?"
                              He is a SUPER Genius.

Comment

Working...
                              X