NOyotes.net is an embarrassment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NOyotes.net is an embarrassment

The new nickname of the Coyotes Message board. Jack fans feel free to use this new name for the USD "lack of messages" board. Wow, a saturday afternoon game against Air Force and not one fan bothers to make a post. If that is the official message board of USD athletics, well I would say Coyote Nation is in big trouble. The fans don't deserve to celebrate victories with that amount of participation. The Argus has every right to pull the plug on USD coverage all together. The USD fan base is rather pathetic if I must say so myself. I guess if your most passionate fans get run off the board and told to not show up to USD athletic events than they (meaning Coyote Nation) only have themselves to blame for the lack of fan interest. Notice how I call them "they". I am no longer one of them because I will not stand for it any longer. I am a dying breed of Coyote Fans that actually once used to care.
    How Bout Them Yotes

Re: NOyotes.net is an embarrassment

IDK.

YEP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q97c5szTgIA
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Dumpster fire, or only in CFs mind?
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
        Dumpster fire, or only in CFs mind?
        I didn't realize that the yotes still had a message board....I figured that's why CF and YF (and RabbitObssessed) hung out here so much....getting past that I view USD as a dumpster fire, so why would their message board be different?Granted I didn't post anything today on the SDSU forum...why?...because I was at the game...so I'm sure the USD fans were all at their game too, all 50 of them. Does this mean CF is coming over to the BLUE side?
        With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Either at the game or watching with other Coyote fans around the TV. Did not realize I needed to post updates too.

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            I figured that's why CF and YF (and RabbitObssessed) hung out here so much
            Well...

I am on here a lot because I'm bored, I like to procrastinate, and I love all of your company so much.

Oh and there's that little, tiny part about me going to school at SDSU, going to as many basketball and football games as I can, and being a big Rabbit fan.

Thanks for adding me to that list?

Comment

RabbitObsessed seems to me to be a darn good Jackrabbit fan and I'm happy we have him on the board. Sure he likes to mix it up with some of the older members of the board every-once-in-a-while, but he isn't over-the-top and I'm still young enough to find it amusing. I'll forgive the fact that he like the Coyotes at one point in this life
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Yeah RO is okay. There I said it.

Comment

I may have to touch cloth and sing Kumbaya with all the sentiment on this thread.
                  You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Yeah RO is okay. There I said it.

I'm sure it was tough to hit the reply button after typing that.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      RabbitObsessed seems to me to be a darn good Jackrabbit fan and I'm happy we have him on the board. Sure he likes to mix it up with some of the older members of the board every-once-in-a-while, but he isn't over-the-top and I'm still young enough to find it amusing. I'll forgive the fact that he like the Coyotes at one point in this life
                      Agreed. 99% of the time I agree with RO. He tends to see things without the blue and yellow glasses on, yet still is a good fan. I like reading his comments.
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post

I'm sure it was tough to hit the reply button after typing that.
                        No it was easy. I do have a question for you though.

Is zooropa still a Jack Ass?

I gotten rep pts from him and he is relatively young guy less than 40 would be my guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          No it was easy. I do have a question for you though.

Is zooropa still a Jack Ass?

I gotten rep pts from him and he is relatively young guy less than 40 would be my guess.
                          BTW is a youngster takes a swing at me, I will give them positive rep pts.
                          Zooropa is Zooropa. He's one of a kind. I'll leave it at that.

(But he is the one that called me a jackass. Anyone that has met me, and is good friends with me would probably agree with that description. As would most of you on here, since, I am a bit of jackass. But I just leave it in my signature because it makes me laugh.)

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
                            The new nickname of the Coyotes Message board. Jack fans feel free to use this new name for the USD "lack of messages" board. Wow, a saturday afternoon game against Air Force and not one fan bothers to make a post. If that is the official message board of USD athletics, well I would say Coyote Nation is in big trouble. The fans don't deserve to celebrate victories with that amount of participation. The Argus has every right to pull the plug on USD coverage all together. The USD fan base is rather pathetic if I must say so myself. I guess if your most passionate fans get run off the board and told to not show up to USD athletic events than they (meaning Coyote Nation) only have themselves to blame for the lack of fan interest. Notice how I call them "they". I am no longer one of them because I will not stand for it any longer. I am a dying breed of Coyote Fans that actually once used to care.
                            The amount of fan participation on a message board tells us nothing but if you think otherwise, I recommend you take that complaint to the other board. Of course, if your purpose in posting is to promote your fan-martyrdom, perhaps you should take that to the board you created for that purpose. Best recommendation: go for a long walk and enjoy the final days of summer.

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
                              Well...

I am on here a lot because I'm bored, I like to procrastinate, and I love all of your company so much.

Oh and there's that little, tiny part about me going to school at SDSU, going to as many basketball and football games as I can, and being a big Rabbit fan.

Thanks for adding me to that list?
                              Mostly I was just poking fun...I don't really care who is on here....I've commented more than once that lakes should be let back on here just for the amusement factor.....which of course everybody jumps up and goes.....
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                              X