Cal Poly Sept 17th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cal Poly Sept 17th

Anyone else making the trip out this year? We are going with another couple and staying at Pismo beach. I'm not aware of any alumni event. We plan to visit several wineries including J Lohr and enjoy the California sun while cheering the Jackrabbits onto victory. Hope to see other Jackrabbit fans there.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Cal Poly Sept 17th

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Anyone else making the trip out this year? We are going with another couple and staying at Pismo beach. I'm not aware of any alumni event. We plan to visit several wineries including J Lohr and enjoy the California sun while cheering the Jackrabbits onto victory. Hope to see other Jackrabbit fans there.
    Sorry cant make it, but I love that part of California. I can not imagine J Lohr not hosting something for his fellow alums.

Comment

Re: Cal Poly Sept 17th

I believe that the Foundation is hosting an invitation only event at Jerry Lohr's winery. Due to budget issues the Alumni Association had to pass on this year's game with Cal-Poly.

Comment

Working...
      X