Funny Joke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny Joke

One of my Facebook friends and former teachers had this on her status today...

A USD fan, an SDSU fan, and a UND fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The USD fan insists that he is the most loyal. ''This is for the Coyotes!'' he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the SDSU fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for the Jackrabbits!" and pushes the UND fan off the mountain.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Re: Funny Joke

I missed something. Where is the funny joke?

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
      I missed something. Where is the funny joke?
      In a heap at the base of the mountain.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        In a heap at the base of the mountain.
        lol............

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post

A USD fan, an SDSU fan, and a UND fan are climbing a mountain and arguing about who loves their team the most. The USD fan insists that he is the most loyal. ''This is for the Coyotes!'' he yells, and jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the SDSU fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells, "This is for the Jackrabbits!" and pushes the UND fan off the mountain.
          I think that part of the problem with this joke is it's unbelieveablility. We all know that USD would never take the chance and go first.
          -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Did anyone take note that our friend didn't get the joke at 9 p.m. but did at 3:30 a.m.? I want what he was having.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              Did anyone take note that our friend didn't get the joke at 9 p.m. but did at 3:30 a.m.? I want what he was having.
              That's 4:30 out here. Time to make the doughnuts.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                I think that part of the problem with this joke is it's unbelieveablility. We all know that USD would never take the chance and go first.
                Nice! Rep for this one!
                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                  Thanks for calling me a friend.

Comment

After giving it more thought, it does have to be a joke. Everyone knows SDSU doesn't push anyone around.

Comment

After giving it more thought, it does have to be a joke. Everyone knows SDSU doesn't push anyone around.
                      Really? It took you that long and that is what you came back with.

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
                        Really? It took you that long and that is what you came back with.
                        Don't blame him for being so slow on the uptake... blame his education from the "Princeton of the Plains".
                        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Don't blame him for being so slow on the uptake... blame his education from the "Princeton of the Plains".
                          I thought it was "Harvard of the Plains?" Either way, what a crock of BS. This is not intended as an insult to USD itself. Its a good school.

But seriously, how much do you have to love the smell of your own farts to call yourself that? Its like if I wanted to call myself the greatest lawyer since John Adams. Sounds absolutely asinine.
                          "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                          "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                            I thought it was "Harvard of the Plains?" Either way, what a crock of BS. This is not intended as an insult to USD itself. Its a good school.

But seriously, how much do you have to love the smell of your own farts to call yourself that? Its like if I wanted to call myself the greatest lawyer since John Adams. Sounds absolutely asinine.
                            Hey, I never said a word about "Harvard of the Plains" or "Princeton of the Plains". That was one of your own, not me. It started as a joke, and my input was purely to expand the joke. And seriously, someone thats friends with LakeJack suggest he take a chill pill.

Comment

Hey, I never said a word about "Harvard of the Plains" or "Princeton of the Plains". That was one of your own, not me. It started as a joke, and my input was purely to expand the joke. And seriously, someone thats friends with LakeJack suggest he take a chill pill.
                              My comment was not directed at you at all YFE. I think your joke was funny. My comment was directed at the whole idea of giving oneself a moniker like the one referenced above. I think USD is a good school and produces lots of good people.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
                              X