Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where's the Get Jacked countdown this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the Get Jacked countdown this year?

Where's the Get Jacked Video and countdown to game time page this year? I must have watched that thing once a day!

Well here's a link to last year's to tide you over until someone figures out they dropped the ball!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B6dpKxtDck
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Re: Where's the Get Jacked countdown this year?

Maybe the fact that the team was less than good last year and has no real momentum heading into this season made for an easy decision to NOT produce a clip like that?
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
      Maybe the fact that the team was less than good last year and has no real momentum heading into this season made for an easy decision to NOT produce a clip like that?
      That is such a Bull**** excuse. Support of the team should come if they are 1-10 or 10-1

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
        That is such a Bull**** excuse. Support of the team should come if they are 1-10 or 10-1
        Simply hypothesizing...not saying that's WHY there is no video. Maybe the budget got cut for video production. Was the one last year produced by the athletic department, or was it an individual?
        I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
          I know they did a ton of video work last week. So, just maybe the video alone with other promotions will be coming out shortly. Lets hope. I agree I watched last years video several times as well.

GBGBGJ

Comment

Went by the stadium last weekend. That gets the blood churning. About went and got a case of beer and sat in the tailgating area. So what is the mess in front of the scoreboard? Are they just pouring bleacher pads? And you can see those goalposts from highway 14. Neon construction worker yellow.

Comment

Okay, where is the countdown video? They need to get this released. It will go viral pretty quickly and pump up the fan base. Let's go!
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
              X