Coach Stig Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Stig Interview

John will be my guest for the entire hour this week on "Sportsmax". So often we talk to him about the game or his program, but this time it is all about him and his journey. As they say in the biz, "check your local listings"! It will also be available online at sportsmaxradio.com or southdakotasportsradio.com by this weekend.

Re: Coach Stig Interview

This will be interesting. Nice angle on going through his journey to Division I football coach. I have known coach since he was the Defensive Coordinator at Northern State University in the 80's. He has always been a quality man and I have maintained the utmost respect for the way he lives his life and the way he coaches.

Can't wait to listen.
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Where can a person catch a replay of the interview
      "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
      -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
        Where can a person catch a replay of the interview
        http://www.sportsmaxradio.com/podcast.php

It's the June 4th podcast links.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
        X