Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stu Whitney Live Chat (Place for the Hate I Guess)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stu Whitney Live Chat (Place for the Hate I Guess)

I guess I'll start it for people before it already happens, since I'm sure we are all going to thouroughly pleased with the depth and level headed fair journalism of teh great Stu Whitney as he and TV have Coach Stig on the Argus's Sports Web Live dea. I can see our boy JackGuy is already on his case . Should be interesting. It will be on Wed at 1:15.
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Re: Stu Whitney Live Chat (Place for the Hate I Guess)

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
    I guess I'll start it for people before it already happens, since I'm sure we are all going to thouroughly pleased with the depth and level headed fair journalism of teh great Stu Whitney as he and TV have Coach Stig on the Argus's Sports Web Live dea. I can see our boy JackGuy is already on his case . Should be interesting. It will be on Wed at 1:15.

Wasnt that last Wed?

Comment

You're too late
      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Fail

Comment

Well that was embarrassing

Comment

Well that was embarrassing
            Not only were you a week late for the chat but you were a week late to find out you were a week late. : )

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
              Not only were you a week late for the chat but you were a week late to find out you were a week late. : )
              ...wait a second, Thumper is pregnant?! Gratz!
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                ...wait a second, Thumper is pregnant?! Gratz!
                Congrats Thumper! Make sure the little one becomes and SDSU fan

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Congrats Thumper! Make sure the little one becomes and SDSU fan
                  Thank you, just found out myself, we're all pretty excited about it. Plus, I'm getting my own reality show.

Comment

First off, Congrats to Thumper!

B, I keep coming to this thread in hopes that somebody saw the actual event and decided to post their thoughts. Did anyone see it?
                    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                    -Leo Rosten

Comment

I saw the report. It was fine. You can make your own decision. The webcast still is available on argusleader.com. Go to sports on the Argus Leader home page, then to the Sports Web Live library. It originally aired April 20, I believe. Stu and Terry interviewed Coach Stig, who also fielded written questions from fans.
                      This space for lease.

Comment

Working...
                      X