• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's probably not smack...

but when I log in to the board and see 6 users online and 3 of them are:
    Yote53, Coyote Fan, and yoteforever

It makes me laugh.

And yes, I know that their board isn't very good...which is why they are here.

Wonder how many Jacks fans are ever logged into "their board"?

Re: It's probably not smack...

Originally posted by da_coach View Post

"What Board"

Comment

All anxiously following the ongoing dissection of the QB play at the SDSU spring game.
      USD Fan

Comment

Not that I get on the yotes board frequently, but many threads have more Jacks fans comments than Yote fans comments, even if the subject is not SDSU vs USD.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
          but when I log in to the board and see 6 users online and 3 of them are:
          Yote53, Coyote Fan, and yoteforever

It makes me laugh.

And yes, I know that their board isn't very good...which is why they are here.

Campanile Envy

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
            Not that I get on the yotes board frequently, but many threads have more Jacks fans comments than Yote fans comments, even if the subject is not SDSU vs USD.
            1.) Our board sucks. That has been well established. The level of interest combined with most fans don't have a clue it's there makes it BORING. So yes, SDSU wins the battle of the boards.

2.) Your board is better than ours........by far. But in comparison to many, yours lacks as well. It is NOT an attack, it is fact. I still enjoy your board because it is about sports in SD (our new logo...lol)

3.) One of you claims that there are more posters from SDSU on our board than USD fans, and although I don't think it's true, I haven't counted. Then the next booster comes on and says.."are there any SDSU posters that even go to that 'lowly' board?" And then everyone jumps on that bandwagon.

Which way do you want it? You either have alot of posters on USD's board posting and participating ( I wish more of you would ) or there is no one so low from SDSU to post on our board. You can't have it both ways.

I know that 75% of my posts end up being fights or arguments when in fact they were meant to either participate in discussion about sports in general. You would be welcome on our board anytime, and you wouldn't get taken to the woodshed everytime you do.

Comment

Not trying to start a fight here. Just an observation from looking in on the USD board.

Perhaps more would participate on th USD board if dissenting opinions weren't shouted down or burried under 500+ word theses?
              You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                Not trying to start a fight here. Just an observation from looking in on the USD board.

Perhaps more would participate on th USD board if dissenting opinions weren't shouted down or burried under 500+ word theses?
                Yep!! That and more participants.

truthfully I wished more SDSU fans would come and discuss or banter. I like hearing all perspectives.

Even if ProPar80 comes on and offers an opinion, I won't bust his ....s. I promise.

Lastly, Nidaros, you are a good man.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                  Yep!! That and more participants.

truthfully I wished more SDSU fans would come and discuss or banter. I like hearing all perspectives.

Even if ProPar80 comes on and offers an opinion, I won't bust his ....s. I promise.

Lastly, Nidaros, you are a good man.
                  Thanks Yoteforever, I may have misread your intend in starting the what happened thread about the freshmen who were dismissed from the program. I have had no reason to question your uncle Ed when he kicks some out of the program, so I thought maybe you were questioning the morality of Coach Stig. If you were hoping to get discussion then I guess thats okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Thanks Yoteforever, I may have misread your intend in starting the what happened thread about the freshmen who were dismissed from the program. I have had no reason to question your uncle Ed when he kicks some out of the program, so I thought maybe you were questioning the morality of Coach Stig. If you were hoping to get discussion then I guess thats okay.
                    Its under the smack thread so I think it okay. You don't get kicked of off Uncle Ed's (as Nidaros referred to him) team unless you can out-party Uncle Ed. Not many can do that. I've seen him in action and he can still keep up with me and I'm 15 years younger.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      Its under the smack thread so I think it okay. You don't get kicked of off Uncle Ed's (as Nidaros referred to him) team unless you can out-party Uncle Ed. Not many can do that. I've seen him in action and he can still keep up with me and I'm 15 years younger.
                      He's pretty good, I'll give you that

Comment

Working...
                      X