X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games moved to Yankton & SF

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Re: Games moved to Yankton & SF

The Jacks won 8-3 against Mt. Marty this afternoon. Kolton Emery went 6 innings, Alex Oberle two, and Trevor Vermeulen pitched the final inning. The Jacks had 10 hits, while Mt. Marty had 8, but the Lancers also had four errors which hurt them. On to SF tomorrow for the USF game!

Comment

Jacks beat USF 7-1 today.

Comment

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports

Comment

Jacks looked much sharper in Sioux Falls yesterday, compared to Tuesday in Yankton. Shane Kraemer did a very nice job on the mound and the hitters finally took over in the later innings. The new bats, however, have certainly changed the "power" game that the Jackrabbits' lineup has produced in the past. USF has a pretty good squad and should do well in the GPAC.

Comment

Story on ESPN.com says the new bats have cut homers in half and teams are averaging one less run per game with half the season in the books.

LINK

Lots of stats in the article. The sweet spot on the bats has been reduced to make the bats perform more like wood.

Comment

Much better game to watch. Enjoyed the new bats greatly on Wednesday. The new bats bring many parts of the game back (bunting, defense, hit & run etc.......) that were missing. All teams did was wait around for the three run HR. I don't think the new bats benefit the Jacks but we'll see what happens in Summit League play. GO RABBITS!

Comment

I love to watch bunting
                Originally posted by JackFan96
                Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                X