Song YOU want to be on the Pre-Game Intro video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Song YOU want to be on the Pre-Game Intro video

I know that people have said theirs and discussed this at length but lets throw out the songs that you would like to see for the intro video next year. I vote personally for Shinedown-Devour, would just be great with the beginning starting with some shots of the guys lacing up before they come out of the locker room and hitting it with highlights when it gets heavy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXNt...shuffle=687110
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Re: Song YOU want to be on the Pre-Game Intro video

Great thread. I will think and get back to you.

And while I don't listen to the genre of music that Shinedown falls under, that's not a bad submission.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      Great thread. I will think and get back to you.

And while I don't listen to the genre of music that Shinedown falls under, that's not a bad submission.
      I generally don't listen to that style of music either, but if I want to get the crowd frothed up and foaming at the mouth for the game I'd say about 90% of the songs out there would be that genre.

Oh and a submission for the bball teams, with our most recent SDSU-SDSU name debacles on ESPN, Remember the Name by Ft. Minor

Comment

Since most people on here will go with rock songs, I will make hip-hop suggestions (so most probably won't work without edited versions):

'Till I Collapse - Eminem feat Nate Dogg (RIP) - This song get's me PUMPED.

Power - Kanye West

Drop the World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem - There is basically no way to edit this song, but it still is a good pump up.

All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg

Victory - P-Diddy and Notorious B.I.G. feat. Busta Rhymes

We Go Hard - DMX - Even more than the other songs on this list, this would not be allowed.

Shake Ya Tailfeathers - Nelly

You Can Hate Me Now - Nas feat. P-Diddy

Comment

Since most people on here will go with rock songs, I will make hip-hop suggestions (so most probably won't work without edited versions):

'Till I Collapse - Eminem feat Nate Dogg (RIP) - This song get's me PUMPED.

Power - Kanye West

Drop the World - Lil Wayne feat. Eminem - There is basically no way to edit this song, but it still is a good pump up.

All I Do is Win - DJ Khaled feat. Ludacris, Rick Ross, T-Pain & Snoop Dogg

Victory - P-Diddy and Notorious B.I.G. feat. Busta Rhymes

We Go Hard - DMX - Even more than the other songs on this list, this would not be allowed.

Shake Ya Tailfeathers - Nelly

You Can Hate Me Now - Nas feat. P-Diddy
          Power would probably be my favorite from that list, the other ones just seem too dance beat like to me, or just too slow of a beat for me personally, IE Shake Your Tailfeather. Till I Collapse wouldn't be bad either.

Comment

USD Fight Song? (just wanted you to know I am still patrolling your site)

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
              Power would probably be my favorite from that list, the other ones just seem too dance beat like to me, or just too slow of a beat for me personally, IE Shake Your Tailfeather. Till I Collapse wouldn't be bad either.
              Those were the two I liked the best as well. But I do like a good dance beat. Get the 70 year olds dancing to "All We Do is Win" - that'd be a sight to see. But I really would like to see Power used; good song and I love me some Ye.

Comment

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
                USD Fight Song? (just wanted you to know I am still patrolling your site)
                Ho HO! Mr. FUNNY MAN. Good to see you still like to keep track of the awesomeness that is SDSU

Seriously though, what was USD's intro song last year? It will be judged, harshly, and the highest score you can get will be a 3 on a 1-10 scale.

Comment

Those were the two I liked the best as well. But I do like a good dance beat. Get the 70 year olds dancing to "All We Do is Win" - that'd be a sight to see. But I really would like to see Power used; good song and I love me some Ye.
                  I do like a good dance beat as well, but I think those songs would be best for the times the band doesn't play between plays and such, set them up with little pro-mo type deals or high lights.

Comment

DFB VS Korn – Coming Undone Wit It would be a decent hip hoppity (see what I did there ) song for an intro.

Comment

You know what would be awesome for this site, a deal you click on similar to the one you click on to post pictures, but for youtube like you can do on facebook and some other forums. I know Filbert is busy and its a free site, would just make things like this a lot easier for people to follow.

Comment

You know what would be awesome for this site, a deal you click on similar to the one you click on to post pictures, but for youtube like you can do on facebook and some other forums. I know Filbert is busy and its a free site, would just make things like this a lot easier for people to follow.
                        Embedding would be great - but like you said, no rush Filbert

Going through my iTunes, I have very few pump-up songs.

The closest:

The Quiet Things That Know One Ever Knows - Brand New

Comment

I know that people have said theirs and discussed this at length but lets throw out the songs that you would like to see for the intro video next year. I vote personally for Shinedown-Devour, would just be great with the beginning starting with some shots of the guys lacing up before they come out of the locker room and hitting it with highlights when it gets heavy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QXNt...shuffle=687110
                          LOVE that intro, not so sure that the rest of the song stays pounding enough for the highlights.

absolutely need to go buy a couple of there songs for my ipod.

Comment

Ho HO! Mr. FUNNY MAN. Good to see you still like to keep track of the awesomeness that is SDSU

Seriously though, what was USD's intro song last year? It will be judged, harshly, and the highest score you can get will be a 3 on a 1-10 scale.
                            I think it was the journey of a jet.....everything rolling by at high speeds till they got to the Dome. Then they showed the team coming out of lockerroom and waiting to take the field. It was more like jet sounds than a song.

Iowa State uses "SMOKE ON THE WATER" (not the words) sound only. It shows the lockerroom door opening, then them coming down the ramp to a "smoke" tunnel" entrance to the field

Comment

I gotta upgrade the software this summer . . . remind me about this after I get that done . . .
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                              X