USD Doubleheader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USD Doubleheader

Believe it or not, there was a doubleheader scheduled for Brookings vs. the Coyotes tomorrow. It was canceled before this wacky weather today and may be rescheduled at a later date.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...B_OEM_ID=15000

Re: USD Doubleheader

I'm so excited to go to some games and watch the girls play this year! Maybe I can learn something and make my self a little bit better...
    Great moments are born from great opportunities.
    ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
      I'm so excited to go to some games and watch the girls play this year! Maybe I can learn something and make my self a little bit better...
      I like your attitude, newcomer!
      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
        I like your attitude, newcomer!
        Ha ha thanks. I'm not really a newcomer, as this is my fourth year pitching and playing, but you could call me one because I don't really consider my self "awesome." Ha ha. I don't really like learning stuff, but if it makes me better then.....why not?
        ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Originally posted by Madi V:)Mitchell View Post
          Ha ha thanks. I'm not really a newcomer, as this is my fourth year pitching and playing, but you could call me one because I don't really consider my self "awesome." Ha ha. I don't really like learning stuff, but if it makes me better then.....why not?
          Well, I was referring to you being a newcomer to the forum.

You learn to like to learn stuff as you get older.
          "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
            Well, I was referring to you being a newcomer to the forum.

You learn to like to learn stuff as you get older.
            Oh!! Ha ha that makes sense. Sorry! Helps that you've clarified that now. And yeah...that's what they tell me! I really like watching college pitchers. Like Danielle Lawrie, and even some of the pros. I really got into watching Eileen Canney. But for SDSU, I really got into watching Pam Nicholson.
            ---Herb Brooks

Comment

Working...
            X