This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Case of Wolters Envy

Certain posters of the school to our North have never gotten over the fact that Nate supposedly spurned them to be a Jack,but it's getting ridiculous :http://boards.gopherhole.com/boards/...ad.php?t=28610

Re: Bad Case of Wolters Envy

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Certain posters of the school to our North have never gotten over the fact that Nate supposedly spurned them to be a Jack,but it's getting ridiculous :http://boards.gopherhole.com/boards/...ad.php?t=28610
    ok I've been over this all day and have been waiting for it to pop up.

I know nothing on the situation but it seems to me and if you go to Bisonville they basically say what it is.

This rumor has been out there ever since Joseph left Minnesota, whether its his family or friends back in St. Cloud have been telling people he wants to or can play for the Gophers. Most people thought it was bar talk or folk legend. Then Nagy's name pops up and because he didn't turn down a chance at a possible interview for a job that pays 3 times more then he makes now right away he must know that Nate's leaving, thats the feeling of people up north and some minnesota folks.

Here is what I will say though, from my math Tubby doesn't have a scholarship to give. If there had been ANY communication/chance would Tubby had signed a JuCo PG that is less then charming? Add on that SDSU does not have to release any player from scholarship meaning they have to sit out 2 years instead of one. Plus as good as Nate Wolters is I don't know if he can play Big 10 basketball. Big 10 basketball is like watching paint dry, slow run your set offense take a jump shot, go play defense.

Comment

Guys, we have to look at the source of the rumor... LakesBison... think about it.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Lakes and Stu should mate.. on second thought scratch that...

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
          Guys, we have to look at the source of the rumor... LakesBison... think about it.
          Jackrabbit1 is right.

Let's go back to a few forum rules:

1. Speculation about current athletes which is not attributed to a reasonable source is not allowed. (In this case, the source for the speculation is worse than a simple failure to attribute to a reliable source: the source for the speculation is a person with an obvious personality disorder who is hell-bent on saying anything rotten that jumps into his flea-brain about Nate Wolters, Scott Nagy and SDSU.)

2. It seems apparent that the source of the false statements somehow thrives on publicity and noteriety -- whether good or bad -- and therefore we have elected to not have his name mentioned on this board. That is also due to a spirit of fairness: he's not allowed to post on this board to defend himself.

Bisonville has fun dealing with rumors. Let them.

I've posted a response on Gopherhole. The members of Gopherhole are quite well acquainted with the purveyor of falsehoods and it's clear he is considered a pest with no credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
            Jackrabbit1 is right.

Let's go back to a few forum rules:

1. Speculation about current athletes which is not attributed to a reasonable source is not allowed. (In this case, the source for the speculation is worse than a simple failure to attribute to a reliable source: the source for the speculation is a person with an obvious personality disorder who is hell-bent on saying anything rotten that jumps into his flea-brain about Nate Wolters, Scott Nagy and SDSU.)

2. It seems apparent that the source of the false statements somehow thrives on publicity and noteriety -- whether good or bad -- and therefore we have elected to not have his name mentioned on this board. That is also due to a spirit of fairness: he's not allowed to post on this board to defend himself.

Bisonville has fun dealing with rumors. Let them.

I've posted a response on Gopherhole. The members of Gopherhole are quite well acquainted with the purveyor of falsehoods and it's clear he is considered a pest with no credibility.
            Great response on there. Thanks.
            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Clearly some crazy Bison fans think they have influence on the recruiting process so they are trying to gin up some untrue propaganda before the late signing period begins. Do they really think that recruits are going to buy this stuff?

Two losing seasons in a row and a 7th place finish and two one and done(s) in the conference tournament with no real hope of moving up in the Summit League seems to make them a little nuts and they do funny things. To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if the Oakland hack job came from Fargo of from a NDSU "supporter". It is sad.

Comment

They're a sad bunch up there. Lakes is one ADD baby that was never diagnoised, that's for sure. Huge miss for that school counselor.

I went to the ORU/NDSU SL game and sat there and just chuckled at Lakes the and rest of his butt-buddies, especially after they realized it was ANOTHER one and done SL experience.

Of course they took off for Fargo the next morning after the men's "L" and didn't bother to stick around for the women's game the next day. True fans there.

Go Jacks!!
                Last edited by propar80; 03-22-2011, 09:52 AM.
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                  They're a sad bunch up there. Lakes is one ADD baby that was never diagnoised, that's for sure. Huge miss for that school counselor.

I went to the ORU/NDSU SL game and sat there and just chuckled at Lakes the and rest of his butt-buddies, especially after they realized it was ANOTHER one and done SL experience.

Of course they took off for Fargo the next morning after the men's "L" and didn't bother to stick around for the women's game the next day. True fans there.

Go Jacks!!
                  I am fine with you making fun of lakes for doing what he does. I'd like to know what the rest of us sitting in that section did to deserve the name calling.

Do you make it to every SDSU athletic event? If not, stop throwing stones in your glass house.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                    I am fine with you making fun of lakes for doing what he does. I'd like to know what the rest of us sitting in that section did to deserve the name calling.

Do you make it to every SDSU athletic event? If not, stop throwing stones in your glass house.
                    Its not throwing stones if its true.

remember its a smack section.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post

On the SDSU board, not to mention smack section...as long as you're sitting within spitting distance of that moron, I'll lump you in with him every-single-time!!
                      That's the beauty of having a guy like Lakes in your corner...NDSU fans get lumped in with him. I guess it's up to the rest of you to take care of him. Or just continue to let him be Lakes and be lumped in with him!

Oh, and nice Apples to Apples comparison. I can guarantee that if I drove 4 1/2 hours to Fargo for the SL Championship...purchased a motel room I would no doubt stay and watch the SDSU women's team play their rival. But that's just me and I'm sure that makes me a "women's sports lover" to NDSU fans.

Go Jacks!!
                      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Enough. Go argue about that person somewhere else.

Thread closed.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                        X