Record broken

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record broken

Last night I was watching the Notre Dame- Villanova game and there was a record broken.
    Notre Dame hit 20-3 pointers. That broke their old record of 19 set against The University of South Dakota in 2008(I think). I heard them they say tied it and with about 4 minutes left they broke it. Hansbrough was on fire last night. At one point he was 7 of 9 from long distance.

Re: Record broken

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
    Last night I was watching the Notre Dame- Villanova game and there was a record broken.
    Notre Dame hit 20-3 pointers. That broke their old record of 19 set against The University of South Dakota in 2008(I think). I heard them they say tied it and with about 4 minutes left they broke it. Hansbrough was on fire last night. At one point he was 7 of 9 from long distance.
    Obvious conclusion, USD is better than Villanova.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
      Obvious conclusion, USD is better than Villanova.
      Nope. Both games were at Notre Dame. Road games don't count.
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Just glad notre dame wasnt playing at frost. 20 would have been the first half considering the way some teams shoot at frost.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

This is a record for Notre Dame because it was a home game, but since it was a road game for the U, is it only half a record?

Comment

Working...
          X