queen's fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• queen's fan

how does that taste? aaron rodgers is the mvp and the queens are in disarray. ogs and randy moss turned this season into a disaster.

Re: queen's fan

Originally posted by KI DRIVER View Post
    how does that taste? aaron rodgers is the mvp and the queens are in disarray. ogs and randy moss turned this season into a disaster.
    I can just see ogs putting his fist through the TV set!

Comment

i need to add, 13 world championships including 4 super bowls. how many do you have? scoreboard baby. you will never catch up to the packers championship totals.

Comment

i need to add, 13 world championships including 4 super bowls. how many do you have? scoreboard baby. you will never catch up to the packers championship totals.
        Just curious who is ogs? Yes I was pulling for Green Bay in the fourth quarter. They looked pretty solid and with a passer like Rogers, things should go good. Also curious about Jordy Nelson, WR who had but caught a key one towards the end.

Comment

old gun slinger, bf, i can't say his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Just curious who is ogs?
            I wonder the same thing.

As someone who dislikes Pack (minus Rodgers), but despises a lot of the Steelers players, I was pulling for the Pack, I'm definately glad they hung on.

I missed a good portion of the 3rd quarter, when I left to watch "monkey vido's" and "happy if know it" video's with my daughter on youtube, but what I saw of the game, I thoroughly enjoyed.
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Well then, that reminds me of an article I saw somewhere (can't recall where I read it) that esentially blasts Pack fans who STILL can't get over the Favre thing. Instead of relishing the SB win, alot of people are bashing a QB that left 3 years ago.

Time to move on, Pack fans.....(dang I wish I could remember where I read that)....
              "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

packers fan has moved on, arron rodgers is mvp. packers have scoreboard. queens don't.

Comment

packers fan has moved on, arron rodgers is mvp. packers have scoreboard. queens don't.
                  Who's "Arron Rodgers?"

Comment

You have obviously moved on...

Comment

It's the NFL. Who cares? Who needs it? We've got the Jacks!
                      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
                        Well then, that reminds me of an article I saw somewhere (can't recall where I read it) that esentially blasts Pack fans who STILL can't get over the Favre thing. Instead of relishing the SB win, alot of people are bashing a QB that left 3 years ago.

Time to move on, Pack fans.....(dang I wish I could remember where I read that)....
                        Just to put in perspective one night on MNF they put up some pictures to show why Pack fans are still pissed, they put up pictures of Jeter in a Sox jersey, Larry Bird in a Lakers jersey, and like Troy Aikman in a Eagles or Giants jersey. I think most every fan base of those teams would still have fans feeling burned about those things if they had happend to this day.
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

ponder? the few highlights i saw it looks like he doesn't have much of an arm. you need an arm a lot stronger than i saw to make it in the NFL.

Comment

With an aging defense and O-Line that could use some help and a WR corps that's shakey...with the second round pick the Vi-queens take...a TE from Notre Dame. I don't care if this guy is the second coming of Tony Gonzolez...fill your needs first. Plenty of good players that would work for the Vikings. They are definately working on securing the #1 pick in next year's draft early.
                            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

ponder? the few highlights i saw it looks like he doesn't have much of an arm. you need an arm a lot stronger than i saw to make it in the NFL.
                              Thanks for chiming in Mr. NFL Scout.*

* To be fair, I hated the pick, just can't stand Packer fans. Loved the Rudolph pick, though, because he's a very good TE. Wasn't a need but still liked it.

Comment

Working...
                              X