• Show
Clear All

• 1/27 TV Argus Chat

Anyone able to get to the chat?

Re: 1/27 TV Argus Chat

nope

Comment

Nope. Tried the link that TV provided in his tweet and used both IE 7 and Firefox

Comment

TV twittered that there are issues with the chat and the new site. EPIC FAIL with the new site. Test runs were either not done or woefully inadequate.

Comment

you can back door it here... http://www.argusleader.com/article/9...MEDIA/91209027

Comment

Terry just tweeted. Still working on it.....10 more minutes

Comment

Does anyone have it up yet??

Go Jacks!!
              SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Not impressed with the new website. Its slow, reminds me of 90s dial up kind of slow. Seems also to simple.
                "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                  Not impressed with the new website. Its slow, reminds me of 90s dial up kind of slow. Seems also to simple.

Change is difficult sometimes, but usually for the best. We'll all get used to it.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                    Change is difficult sometimes, but usually for the best. We'll all get used to it.
                    Not if it stays that slow. I check the news on breaks at work, if it takes that long to load I will switch over to KELO or KSFY websites for reading up on local stories and check the headlines.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                      Not if it stays that slow. I check the news on breaks at work, if it takes that long to load I will switch over to KELO or KSFY websites for reading up on local stories and check the headlines.
                      It seems to load faster for me?
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
                        It seems to load faster for me?
                        The old site was just fine, now its really slow, when clicking links is awful waiting for it. Worst part is its not like I can change what I use, its up to IT at work. Well hopefully it gets better otherwise no more checking argus for news.

Comment

Working...
                        X