College Baseball Blog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College Baseball Blog

If you are interested, go to www.collegebaseballtoday.com and read Eric Sorensen's pre-season ranking of all 300 D1 college baseball teams. He has a couple of nice things to say about the SDSU squad.

Re: College Baseball Blog

I don't think its wrong to copy and past the exerpt on the Jackrabbits. If it is, mods please delete.

90 – SOUTH DAKOTA STATE. (39-21)

The Jackrabbits pulled the rarest feat in nearly all of college baseball, they put a new name other than Oral Roberts on the Summit League title trophy last year. Incredible, I know. Especially for a team from South Freakin’ Dakota, right? Well get this, just about everybody returns for 2011, including RHP Blake Treinen, a 23rd round pick of the Marlins and a lot of offensive prowess.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

It is a heck of a job to try and rank 300 teams, so congrats to the writer!! I did have to remind him that in ranking Minnesota 23rd, and SDSU 90th, he needs to know we lost only one starter in the outfield, not only return Blake Treinen, but also one of the nation's top relievers last season in Trevor Vermuelen, and we played Minnesota three times last year, twice in the dome, and beat them in all three games.

Comment

Summit League Rankings - One Man's Opinion!

90 - SDSU
        92 - ORU
        244 - Oak
        261 - IPFW
        264 - NDSU
        269 - Cent
        276 - SUU
        281 - WIU

Comment

I thought it was interesting Sacramento State is #236. Lots of work again for Reggie C. Looking forward to following the Jacks this spring!

Comment

Sorensen just posted his breakdown of the Summit League and commentary on each team. More good comments for the Jackrabbits.

Comment

Great comments on the Jacks. Huge mistake on NDSU.....lots of chatter about the very talented Justin Kline, problem is he is no longer on the team.

Comment

Is it baseball season yet?

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  Is it baseball season yet?
                  Only Puckstanny Phil knows. He said it would be an early spring on Feb 2. You got to believe.

Comment

Working...
                  X