JaRon Harris - SF Storm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JaRon Harris - SF Storm

Looks like JaRon has signed on to play with the SF Storm.

http://www.siouxfallsstorm.com/index...:team&Itemid=2

Re: JaRon Harris - SF Storm

The Storm will be loaded this year. Chris Dixon, former Billings Outlaw, has been signed as QB and he is hands down the best player in the league. For those that haven't been to a Storm game, I find them highly entertaining and they give me a much needed football fix during the so called off-season
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

JaRon should tear the league apart. Granted, there are some very good players in the league. But there's probably not many with JaRon's speed, hands and instincts.
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
        JaRon should tear the league apart. Granted, there are some very good players in the league. But there's probably not many with JaRon's speed, hands and instincts.
        JaRon will have to battle to even make the Storm roster...then he can worry about tearing the league apart. Not bashing him, but the talent in this league is better than people realize. Also, the indoor game is much, much different than the traditional game.
        Last edited by jacks1; 12-26-2010, 08:18 PM.
        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Don't see JaRon on the roster so assume he did not make the team?

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
            Don't see JaRon on the roster so assume he did not make the team?
            Was cut from team before regular season started.

Comment

Working...
            X