• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Triangular

One word comes to mind: embarassing!

Re: Triangular

Originally posted by jaysalum1 View Post
    One word comes to mind: embarassing!
    No doubt...but with six of our better wrestlers sitting on the bench with injuries, 12-point voids at 133 and 197, and mostly freshmen starting (several moving up one or two weights), it is what it is. Wrestling is a heck of a long season and the early part doesn't mean as much. Hopefully we will get well soon, but we will still be VERY young. And BTW, Kyle Larson's two matches at 197 took a lot of guts...was a student at SDSU convinced to come out, practiced for three days, and went up a weight or two, and kept us from losing 6 points in each of two matches. Kudoes to him!!

Comment

Is "WTF???" a word? I had the impression that the wrestling program was starting an upswing. Is that impression mistaken? I know it hasn't been at the front of the line for resources since the D-I move, but what's going on?
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
        Is "WTF???" a word? I had the impression that the wrestling program was starting an upswing. Is that impression mistaken? I know it hasn't been at the front of the line for resources since the D-I move, but what's going on?
        Its an acronymn meaning: what the fudge? Could not resist.

As I told a Bison fan on the NDSU VS EWU thread, its going to be two years or more before we are worthy of being on the same mat as that of Bucky Maughm (not sure of the spelling). but its going to be awhile before we are competitive again.

Comment

Ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
            Its an acronymn meaning: what the fudge? Could not resist.

As I told a Bison fan on the NDSU VS EWU thread, its going to be two years or more before we are worthy of being on the same mat as that of Bucky Maughm (not sure of the spelling). but its going to be awhile before we are competitive again.
            I completely agree with this. Although Liles has some good recruits coming in, to be competitive in wrestling he has to get to the point where he can redshirt most of his freshman. We do not have that luxury yet.

Comment

Working...
            X