Entire state of ND shut out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entire state of ND shut out

Wow, what a Bizun choke at Mizzou State...
    With Jacks 21-0 win, both ND schools shut out.
    Not a happy day nord of the border.

As bad as jacks were on offense they may have outgained both ND school combined.

Re: Entire state of ND shut out

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    Wow, what a Bizun choke at Mizzou State...
    With Jacks 21-0 win, both ND schools shut out.
    Not a happy day nord of the border.

As bad as jacks were on offense they may have outgained both ND school combined.
    I guess the MIGHTY BIZON left it all on the field in their "Game of the Year" last week against the Jacks.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
      I guess the MIGHTY BIZON left it all on the field in their "Game of the Year" last week against the Jacks.

Over on B-Ville they're going nuts because Bohl apparently said Mo State had a whale of a defense.

Comment

Over on B-Ville they're going nuts because Bohl apparently said Mo State had a whale of a defense.
        OK that's funny.

I refuse to go over to BV. The make believe internet world of the Bison "rabid" faithful is one bizarre place to visit on a normal day. Today...

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
          OK that's funny.

I refuse to go over to BV. The make believe internet world of the Bison "rabid" faithful is one bizarre place to visit on a normal day. Today...

lots of fbombs and fire everyone postings, too... hilarious how people get worked up over there

Comment

When i was driving home from Brookings, i kept hearing this gagging sound. I just figured out what it was...

Comment

Where is Trans AM Bison and his boot drinking friends now? Some one must have set his bright yellow sheep skin coat on fire and now his coatless in traveling back to Fargo. Some MSU fan was offended by the bright john deere yellow. Well they are collecting coats up there so our good buddy will not freeze .

Comment

vs. ND/SD teams

UND: 0-1
                USD: 0-1
                SDSU: 1-1
                NDSU: 2-0

It may have been a bad day for the Bison, but we still beat both SD teams.

Now, our fans are crazy and some are off their rockers completely, but it's no different that your fans calling for TOB's head after one of his meltdowns. The difference is Bisonville has 10x the active posters on a daily basis so there's 10x as many people to call for people's heads when they screw up. This place is a ghost town unless your women's basketball team is back in the NCAA tournament.

But congrats on beating UND!

Comment

Originally posted by jack power View Post
                  When i was driving home from Brookings, i kept hearing this gagging sound. I just figured out what it was...

I mean really, should you guys be taunting anyone's teams about choking? The playoff game against Montana reinvented the word.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                    I mean really, should you guys be taunting anyone's teams about choking? The playoff game against Montana reinvented the word.
                    At least the Jacks legitimately made it into the playoffs. The Bizon might back into an expanded field - over on BV they are hoping they can buy their way in by making a huge bid to host.

Comment

Here is a direct quote from BVILLE

VIGEN NEEDS TO GO

Vigen is the Luke Meadows of the NDSU coaching staff that is they hold the same position.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                        Oh, please.

One was a playoff road game against a team that ended up second in the nation. One was a loss against a mediocre 3-4 conference team to maybe get into the playoffs.

Night and day and then something.

After what your B-Ville boys did to Mertens for three seasons you're going to actually criticize a few people here for raising questions about TOB?

B-Ville was lit up with chortling after we lost last year - after your 3-8 season. Totally lit up. A few comments here aren't even close.

The Bison choked. It happens.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          At least the Jacks legitimately made it into the playoffs. The Bizon might back into an expanded field - over on BV they are hoping they can buy their way in by making a huge bid to host.

That will be an interesting turnaround because half of them have already said they don't deserve to be in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            When I was a kid, the Bison backed into the playoffs and won the national championship. The players were asked to pack their lockers after their last game before the pairings were announced.

Comment

Oh, please.

One was a playoff road game against a team that ended up second in the nation. One was a loss against a mediocre 3-4 conference team to maybe get into the playoffs.

Night and day and then something.

After what your B-Ville boys did to Mertens for three seasons you're going to actually criticize a few people here for raising questions about TOB?

B-Ville was lit up with chortling after we lost last year - after your 3-8 season. Totally lit up. A few comments here aren't even close.

The Bison choked. It happens.
                              I'd be criticizing him pretty severly. I'm just trying to make myself feel better. Today was tough to stomach

Comment

Working...
                              X