Bohling them over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bohling them over

It looks like Kristi Noem has more than a match regionally in the high-profile fast lane. NDSU football coach Craig Bohl has had 19 traffic offenses since 2003, the Fargo Forum and other media outlets are reporting. There's more. Bohl had been picked to be the voice for public service safety announcements. That's more than hypocrisy. It's a kerblastification of ridiculousness.
    This space for lease.

Re: Bohling them over

Maybe the public safety announcements in the Fargo area should say something like, "Drive safely! The coach might be coming!"
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
      It looks like Kristi Noem has more than a match regionally in the high-profile fast lane. NDSU football coach Craig Bohl has had 19 traffic offenses since 2003, the Fargo Forum and other media outlets are reporting. There's more. Bohl had been picked to be the voice for public service safety announcements. That's more than hypocrisy. It's a kerblastification of ridiculousness.
      This doesn't surprise me. After all, don't you know how long it takes to get from one Best Buy to the other? He has to keep an eye on his players.
      -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

This has already been posted in the NDSU game day thread. Here is the article ausbesticide provided.

Originally posted by ausbesticide View Post
        http://www.wctrib.com/event/article/id/74835/group/sports/

Take a look at this interesting article about ol' coach Bohl
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

It would appear that until this year, Coach Bohl has been in a hurry to get out of/through South Dakota. I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'....

Comment

Hey, wait a minute. I heard he was a whale of a driver.

Comment

It was probably from Target to the great Mexican restaraunts they have up in Fargo.

Comment

Working...
              X