Jacks/Bison Tailgating Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks/Bison Tailgating Pics

Hey everybody! Just joined up and thought I'd say hi. Had such a good time tailgating with the Jacks faithful I thought I'd check out your board. I thought you guys might enjoy seeing the pics from our tailgate. Looking forward to tailgating at your house next year!

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bison%20Jacks/

Re: Jacks/Bison Tailgating Pics

Welcome to sdsufans TAB!
    "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
      Hey everybody! Just joined up and thought I'd say hi. Had such a good time tailgating with the Jacks faithful I thought I'd check out your board. I thought you guys might enjoy seeing the pics from our tailgate. Looking forward to tailgating at your house next year!

http://s592.photobucket.com/albums/t...Bison%20Jacks/
      The only blue I saw in the photos was the wack job on the port a potty. Watching a bunch of bison fans getting wasted is not my cup of tea.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        The only blue I saw in the photos was the wack job on the port a potty. Watching a bunch of bison fans getting wasted is not my cup of tea.
        I'm with you. Advice, skip the pictures.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Oh, a warm welcome. So sorry I did not have a camera dedicated to all the SDSU tailgators. I can assure you that the SDSU tailgators in our company were well taken care of. All are welcome any time and will be treated very well.

Here's TAB & Thumper discussing the finer things in life!

Anyway, I just thought you guys would like to see how we tailgate even if it was from a Bison perspective. Guess I was wrong.

Comment

Oh, a warm welcome. So sorry I did not have a camera dedicated to all the SDSU tailgators. I can assure you that the SDSU tailgators in our company were well taken care of. All are welcome any time and will be treated very well.

Anyway, I just thought you guys would like to see how we tailgate even if it was from a Bison perspective. Guess I was wrong.
            Wish I could have made it out there but no one I was with wanted to tailgate

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
              Wish I could have made it out there but no one I was with wanted to tailgate
              You need to get you some new friends.

Comment

TransAm....

I think many SDSU fans who visit this board enjoyed taking a look at the pics...I'm one. Thanks for sending them.

For SDSU fans who may not be familiar with TransAmBison, he's a good guy with a great wit and he posted the pics of Bison tailgating with good intentions. He's famous for his efforts in the area of consumer protection: you just have to read some of the threads on Bisonville in which TransAm has scammed the scammers (see the pictures for proof) -- the scammers being those individuals living in certain African countries who make their living sending out scam letters, e-mails etc. I cannot tell you how hard I've laughed as some of TransAm's stunts with the scammers.

We all need to be mindful that message board members have all kinds of opinions and most aren't shy about expressing them. TransAm, I think you'll quickly agree that if after SDSU beat NDSU in football, an SDSU poster posted a bunch of pictures on Bisonville, one or two (and you know I'm exaggerating a huge amount on the low side) Bison fans would express disagreement. If the SDSU poster complained, he'd be told by one of the more reasonable Bisonville posters "What do you expect, it's Bisonville!" [Bisonville fans must certainly be aware of the constant temptation faced by fans at many universities in the midwest to judge Bison fans by the actions of one particular jerk who I understand has been banned from going to NDSU athletic events and maybe even from tailgating.]

One other thought: SDSU fans had a blast tailgating before the Nebraska game. The Nebraska fans were nearly pulling State fans off the street insisting they have a beer and something to eat. While I think the NDSU fans are welcoming (I was invited to tailgate with some faithful Bison but didn't make it to the tailgate area), and the SDSU fans who went through the NDSU tailgate area had a blast and experienced great hospitality, I think for some visiting fans there's going to be a hesitation because of the extremes we've seen/read coming from a minority of Bison fans.

Comment

I appreciate it. Make sure you stick around. Thanks for posting.
                  Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Thanks JacksJD and SDSUAlum08. JacksJD...you make a good point. I know I would have been pulling my hair out if we had lost...much like the last few years. Didn't mean to rub salt in the wound by posting tailgate pics. Just trying to be friendly.

Oh, smack will come with time...but I will wait until it is appropriate and in the right forum...stay tuned...I'll try to liven up this board!

Comment

Thanks JacksJD and SDSUAlum08. JacksJD...you make a good point. I know I would have been pulling my hair out if we had lost...much like the last few years. Didn't mean to rub salt in the wound by posting tailgate pics. Just trying to be friendly.

Oh, smack will come with time...but I will wait until it is appropriate and in the right forum...stay tuned...I'll try to liven up this board!
                      I forgot, the Bison fans now love us after they were finally able to get the Marker back. I guess we just have to wait till next year when the folks at Bisonville will hate us again for taking away their birthright. As for the photos, I don't need to see them. I have a picture in my head of what tailgating in Fargo must look like, it isn't pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                        I forgot, the Bison fans now love us after they were finally able to get the Marker back. I guess we just have to wait till next year when the folks at Bisonville will hate us again for taking away their birthright. As for the photos, I don't need to see them. I have a picture in my head of what tailgating in Fargo must look like, it isn't pretty.
                        Go ahead and think what you want, but by the response I am guessing it is drawn outside the lines in crayon*.

Those Jacks fans that visit Bisonville can vouch for me that I am a friend to you guys...win or lose. I've always said NDSU could not have made the move without SDSU and I am very grateful. Sure, I love it when we beat you guys, but I pull for SDSU against anybody else.

*Not even in Crayola, but some knock-off brand**
                        **I hope your mom dulled them down too, wouldn't want you to injure yourself.***
                        ***Welcome to TAB sarcasm...I'll be here all week****
                        ****Depending on the sense of humor displayed by the moderators.

Comment

[QUOTE=TransAmBison;164880]***Welcome to TAB sarcasm...I'll be here all week****

TAB is that like for Totally Artificial Bison?

Comment

[QUOTE=slosho;164881]
                            ***Welcome to TAB sarcasm...I'll be here all week****

TAB is that like for Totally Artificial Bison?
                            They're real...and they are spectacular!

Comment

Originally posted by NDSU grad View Post
                              You need to get you some new friends.
                              Trust me, I wasn't happy.

But I was with my parents and a couple of their friends and they didn't really feel like going so I just sat in the hotel and drank beer.

Comment

Working...
                              X