UND

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UND

I am excited to get to go to the game this weekend. My attendance has been down this year due to unforeseen circumstances, but I will be there Sat. cheering from the NW endzone.

Upset that I won't get to see Minett one last time, but excited about seeing what Clare can do and hopefully get a peak into what next year will bring.

See you all on Sat.

Re: UND

I will be there. Regret that I can't bring the wife and all the children as the oldest has a required practice for the "nutcracker" performance. Dress warm, bring your mug of coffee/hot chocolate (accompaniment if desired) and have fun. Its a darn good time and the weather looks good.

Bits, enjoy the view from the Dhouse center, I might join you there.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well...any discussion to be started about the game itself? Kind of quiet.

To be blunt: I don't care about this, that or the other thing. This game needs to be won period.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

How will the game plan change without Minett, or do you think you guys will just play the same with a different back?

Cheering for you guys all the way...always do whenever you are not playing the Bison!

Comment

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
          How will the game plan change without Minett, or do you think you guys will just play the same with a different back?

Cheering for you guys all the way...always do whenever you are not playing the Bison!
          I am guessing we stay with the same game plan, with a differnt back Dominque Clare or Tyler Duffy. They might try some new stuff, but not a whole lot. Thanks for the support.

Comment

Please, please, pound the **** out of UND, but remember, they have "crazy speed", just ask them! FYI, I am an NDSU guy number one, but an SDSU guy number two, whether it is the MVFC or was the GWC/NCC. I love the way your coaches and players approach and play the game, respectively.

Send UND off to the Big Sky with a bang from the MVFC!! Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by CAS4127 View Post
              Please, please, pound the **** out of UND, but remember, they have "crazy speed", just ask them! FYI, I am an NDSU guy number one, but an SDSU guy number two, whether it is the MVFC or was the GWC/NCC. I love the way your coaches and players approach and play the game, respectively.

Send UND off to the Big Sky with a bang from the MVFC!! Go Jacks!
              Oh wait, never mind.

Comment

There should be an epic battle between Mcknight at center and UND's nose guard Ty Boyle. Both All Conference Performers.

Comment

I'm concerned about the team coming out flat for this one. Couple of bad injuries; unknown opponent with an unremarkable year (to the guys now playing); losing to Indiana State to take wind out of sails; losing big rivalry game at Fargo to take the mainsail down and store it underdeck;...fans ripping pretty hard on TOB.

Expectations are getting pretty high around here-- no problem at all with that -- but the program is down this year when many of us thought it would do better. Young guys have played well at times but not so well at other times.

I'll be there yelling my head off.

Comment

Finish out the year right. Here's another Bison fan hoping you flush the sewage out to the BSC. I'll be rooting for you all the way.

Comment

I like Cole Brodie's comments in TV's column today. I have a feeling this team will show up Saturday and play loose. We have a great senior class and I think they want to go out with a win at CAS. It amazes me that this will be Brodie's last game, it seems like he just signed.

I think TOB takes care of the ball this week and the O-Line dominates up front which means even without Kyle we will be able to run the ball. Unless the UND "crazy speed" comes into play the defense will shut down the Sue and put up at least one score. I say this game isn't even close, 31-10 is the final. One final note, everyone is disappointed with this year. Keep in mind that at one time we were 0-4 and with a win Saturday we go 5-6. After the UNI loss would any of us have thought we could end the year 5-2? Give us a patsy confidence builder (see NDSU schedule) leading into the ISUred game and things could have been very different. Sorry, I'm a glass if 1/2 full kind of guy.

GO JACKS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                        I like Cole Brodie's comments in TV's column today. I have a feeling this team will show up Saturday and play loose. We have a great senior class and I think they want to go out with a win at CAS. It amazes me that this will be Brodie's last game, it seems like he just signed.

I think TOB takes care of the ball this week and the O-Line dominates up front which means even without Kyle we will be able to run the ball. Unless the UND "crazy speed" comes into play the defense will shut down the Sue and put up at least one score. I say this game isn't even close, 31-10 is the final. One final note, everyone is disappointed with this year. Keep in mind that at one time we were 0-4 and with a win Saturday we go 5-6. After the UNI loss would any of us have thought we could end the year 5-2? Give us a patsy confidence builder (see NDSU schedule) leading into the ISUred game and things could have been very different. Sorry, I'm a glass if 1/2 full kind of guy.

GO JACKS!!!
                        I agree, I can see them coming out fired up more then anyother game this year. This game is we lose will be IMO the worst loss of the year. It will speak volumes of the guys if they win, I hope they pour it on and show the Sue we are not messing around anymore.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post

GO JACKS!!!
                          I hope you are right about the score. This game scares me. Duffy is a good running back but the loss of Minett will be felt. I think some of the players might be like the me(they just feel better with that All American out there). I am excited to see how the RB's shake out. I know every team has injuries so we'll see what happens. I think SDSU will win but it will be close.
                          P.S. Thanks for the well wishes, NDSU fans. Good luck this weekend. A win and you are in but a loss could make things interesting. I'd like to see 1 or both *DSU teams in the playoffs every year.

Comment

Rooting for the Jacks on saturday.

Kick the Sue's a**es!!!!

MV is above the GW and BS.

Sue cannot pass the ball....stop the run and it will be over early.

Jacks 38-10

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                              Rooting for the Jacks on saturday.

Kick the Sue's a**es!!!!

MV is above the GW and BS.

Sue cannot pass the ball....stop the run and it will be over early.

Jacks 38-10
                              Thought you were trying to write a poem at first!!
                              BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

Working...
                              X