Just sayin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just sayin'

Did have a good time with the jacks I talked to before the game and well here ya go....enjoy!

Before:

After: Thumper!!!!
    Last edited by Ndsufan_sav; 11-14-2010, 02:53 PM.

Re: Just sayin'

tough crowd here

Comment

They are still in denial!!

J/k kidding guys, I will give props to the fans by me they even shook our hands after the game and gave a Good Luck
      BISON FOOTBALL

Comment

we are watching my bears beat up on their vikings. and probably your vikings too. GO BEARS. and watching the rabbit men beat iowa at the half. more important things to do that read a forum, i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
          we are watching my bears beat up on their vikings. and probably your vikings too. GO BEARS. and watching the rabbit men beat iowa at the half. more important things to do that read a forum, i guess.
          good excuse

Comment

I STILL laugh when I see that pic of the sdsu fan bathroom.

THAT is some of the best smack ever.

Great stuff!
            "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Dear Bison fans:

If you expect to have a rivalry, you're going to have to win once in a while. You finally did that yesterday and now have temporary possession of our rock. Congrats. Now, if you get by Missouri State next weekend (or, possibly even if you don't), best wishes for a good showing in the playoffs --make the MVFC proud.

Comment

It does pain me a little to say this, but congrats to Bison. That was a good hard hitting game and you guys did what you needed to to get the 'W' and the rock.

No excuses from us - we gave up the rock too many times to keep 'the rock'. Credit to your defense for pressure and making the plays.

My dilemna is whether to pull for you in the playoffs or against you. Gonna have to sit on that for a week and see what happens next week. Don't hang your heads Jacks - blue skies ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by MaddogJack View Post
                  It does pain me a little to say this, but congrats to Bison. That was a good hard hitting game and you guys did what you needed to to get the 'W' and the rock.

No excuses from us - we gave up the rock too many times to keep 'the rock'. Credit to your defense for pressure and making the plays.

My dilemna is whether to pull for you in the playoffs or against you. Gonna have to sit on that for a week and see what happens next week. Don't hang your heads Jacks - blue skies ahead.
                  Pull for 'em, even though you know some of their, shall we say, more notorious fans didn't pull for us last year. Show 'em how to act when you lose in the rivalry 'cause you know the Marker is coming back our way sooner than they will admit.

Comment

Originally posted by Ndsufan_sav View Post
                    Did have a good time with the jacks I talked to before the game and well here ya go....enjoy!

Before:

After: Thumper!!!!
                    Have to say didn't expect to see my mug up on bisonville and sdsufans
                    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Working...
                    X