Jacks v Bison on FSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks v Bison on FSN

Not sure which thread to post in, so I'm starting my own.

Anyone not able to make the game (like myself), I noticed this morning that (on my cable listing - Charter), the Jacks game today is being broadcast on Fox Sports North. I'm in the Twin Cities, so I don't know how far reaching that is. Check your listings.

Hoping for another Jacks victory. We have two Bison football alum on our sophmore staff (Jay Hatleli and Grant Gilbertson if any Bison faithful are reading). I'd love to be the one with the big smile on my face when I see them next week.

Go Jacks!
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Re: Jacks v Bison on FSN

Irony of ironies...the snow has knocked my cable out (for now). Hoping it's back up by kick-off.

Comment

Well, I glad they broadcast the game, so I could watch it.

But that had to be the WORST broadcast I've ever seen.

Jordan Thomas? Derek Domino is 110 years old?

Adam Vinatieri is from Yankton?

These guys didn't know their heads from a hole in the ground.

Comment

Adam Vinatieri was actually born in Yankton but went to high school in Rapid. The rest they got wrong though.

Comment

I personally enjoyed every drop back pass on which the QB would disappear off of my screen. Granted, I'm watching on a 15 year old 36" Mitsubishi and not a new HD Wide Screen, but seriously. Every drop back I'd be missing the QB.

Was good to be able to watch the game. Horrible outcome. Good to be able to watch.

Comment

If the NDSU defense had bit on every fake that the camera did, SDSU would have won going away. The instant replay was the only place to see what really happened. I was watching on a wide screen and I didn't see the quarterback or the the punter either. The camera was able to find Waldo 2 or 3 times though.
            An ardent supporter of the hometown team should go to a game prepared to take offense, no matter what happens.Robert Benchley
            US actor, author, & humorist (1889 - 1945)

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
              Well, I glad they broadcast the game, so I could watch it.

But that had to be the WORST broadcast I've ever seen.

Jordan Thomas? Derek Domino is 110 years old?

Adam Vinatieri is from Yankton?

These guys didn't know their heads from a hole in the ground.
              ...and the overall best flub up had to be: ..."Marcus Williams lost his mother to prostate cancer earlier this year..."

Are you kidding me? Worst. Production. Ever.
              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

the play by play guy, on Kool's TD, said Twice. Twice. "The sidejudge is marking him down at the six".

They showed the replay, and there wasn't anyone even standing on the six?

Terrible broadcast.

On the one catch by Coachartt, the NDSU linebacker went down, and they said it was "Mike Lein". Um, wrong team guys.

Sheesh, some of us should be broadcasters, we could do better than that. Just making up stuff that isn't even happening.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                  ...and the overall best flub up had to be: ..."Marcus Williams lost his mother to prostate cancer earlier this year..."

Are you kidding me? Worst. Production. Ever.
                  It was DJ McNorton, but you're right about everything else. (it was actually pancreatic cancer, BTW)

Comment

Working...
                  X