Ndsu tailgate -- be there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ndsu tailgate -- be there!

Matt and company at the Alumni Association have once again made arrangements for a pre-game get-together at Old Broadway in Fargo. Details from the SDSU Alumni Association website:

Support the Jacks as they take on the NDSU Bison in Fargo, ND on November 13! Join fellow alumni, friends and fans before the game for a Pre-game rally. Food and drinks are on your own. Come and go as you please.

November 13, 2010
    12:30 - 2:30 pm - Pre-game rally
    Old Broadway
    22 Broadway N
    Fargo, ND 58102

Food and drinks on your own

A map link is provided on the SDSU Alumni Association site: LINK

Nice time at Old Broadway two years ago...and then we all marched off to watch the Jackrabbit tease the Bison with a brief view of the Marker.

Re: Ndsu tailgate -- be there!

Is it in walking distance?
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Going to a bar is not tailgating

The Old Broadway is about 3 miles from the FargoDome in downtown Fargo.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
        Going to a bar is not tailgating
        Playing inside is not football

Comment

I'll personally be at the tailgating lots that they have by the stadium and have been asked by the misguided fans up north to invite anyone who wants to drink and have a good time come on up and party. I have the directions/number to call so if you are interested PM me, in the least I can give ya my number in case you decide you want to later in the day. Starts at 10 AM.
          Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
            I'll personally be at the tailgating lots that they have by the stadium and have been asked by the misguided fans up north to invite anyone who wants to drink and have a good time come on up and party. I have the directions/number to call so if you are interested PM me, in the least I can give ya my number in case you decide you want to later in the day. Starts at 10 AM.
            Hope to see you and lots of Jackrabbit fans tomorrow in the west lot! Bring as many people as you can. I can promise you it'll be a hell of a party

Comment

Working...
            X