NDSU is our #1 rival - and we've won 3 straight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NDSU is our #1 rival - and we've won 3 straight

Yes, this is a two-bank smack thread. And there's nothing the Humped Ones or the Domed Ones can do to change the facts as they are.

Re: NDSU is our #1 rival - and we've won 3 straight

Wow, 3 straight? Pretty impressive. The Bison have won 8 straight over the Bunnies. The shorter streak ends in 6 days. The longer one will soon be double digits

Hope to see some of you guys tailgating before the game. Stop by the trees on the south side of the main entrance and we'll kick a beer your way. Just don't ask where lakes is

Comment

Did you guys finally fit Lakes with some concrete shoes and chuck him into the Red River?

Omerta.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

I think 6-7 people asked me if I knew who lakes was last year at the Summit League tourney in SF so I'm hoping to avoid that this coming weekend

Comment

I'm thinking of putting "Lakes" in the censored word list on this board, by the way . . . this could cause some confusion, I'm afraid but may be the only way . . .

"I say we take off and nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
            Wow, 3 straight? Pretty impressive. The Bison have won 8 straight over the Bunnies. The shorter streak ends in 6 days. The longer one will soon be double digits

Hope to see some of you guys tailgating before the game. Stop by the trees on the south side of the main entrance and we'll kick a beer your way. Just don't ask where lakes is
            There are trees in Farko?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
              There are trees in Farko?
              There are few trees in Farko and more lakes in Moorhead. <Sorry Filbert - checking the lakes filter. Could such a world exist?>

Comment

Gee, HandoEX, looks like your crystal ball is getting a little clouded. That 8 straight came tumbling down Saturday night! Looking murky for this Saturday as well. (But to be fair, want to congratulate the Bison on their runner-up finish at the soccer tournament...to #4 seed Western Illinois.)...I know, we did lose to the Bison earlier, that's why I'm offering the congrats.

Comment

I think 6-7 people asked me if I knew who lakes was last year at the Summit League tourney in SF so I'm hoping to avoid that this coming weekend
                  Lakes comes out from under that bridge he lives under? The great thing about lakes is he doesn't even realize how big of dbag he is and just keeps going, 6 centuries ago he would have worn a floppy hat with bells on tips and danced for the court.

Seriously, good luck to the Bison, I hope they avoid any undue arrests this week (I own stock in Best Buy, so try somewhere else this time) or suspensions, wouldn't want you to have another excuse to ride for a year.
                  With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

We need to make sure that the team takes the Dyson with them this weekend. There is nothing worse than playing on dirty carpet.
                    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                      Gee, HandoEX, looks like your crystal ball is getting a little clouded. That 8 straight came tumbling down Saturday night! Looking murky for this Saturday as well. (But to be fair, want to congratulate the Bison on their runner-up finish at the soccer tournament...to #4 seed Western Illinois.)...I know, we did lose to the Bison earlier, that's why I'm offering the congrats.
                      ^^^ You related to Zooropa?

Comment

Isn't it four of the last five in the Jacks' favor? I'd like to go to Fargo for the game on Saturday. One negative is the thought of listening to that super-homer PR announcer on an over-amplified sound system in an enclosed building. Very hokey.
                        This space for lease.

Comment

The game is on TV. SDSU at NDSU football will be available on Fox College Sports Central, Fox Sports North, Fox Sports Midwest and Comcast Sportsnet Chicago.

Comment

Great its on TV...I have tickets but it would be tempting to stay home and watch because the high-school announcer would be difficult to hear on the broadcast. Oh well, I'll bring earphones and tune in WNAX.

and when they score they shoot off a canon. I can tolerate that because we'll hear it only once or twice on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              Great its on TV...I have tickets but it would be tempting to stay home and watch because the high-school announcer would be difficult to hear on the broadcast. Oh well, I'll bring earphones and tune in WNAX.

and when they score they shoot off a canon. I can tolerate that because we'll hear it only once or twice on Saturday.

I believe they call it a blunderbuss in Farko...

Comment

Working...
                              X