Bison/Jacks Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bison/Jacks Week

Boy, this is a huge game for both teams.

Bison have a chance to continue their playoff push and a chance to get the marker back.

Jacks want a winning record, keep the marker and spoil the Bison's chances at the playoffs.

Crowd should be a good one. Yesterday's crowd was pretty poor with both ND/MN have deer hunting openers.

Bison defense has gotten players healthy finally and are playing very good ball right now. Minnet will get some yards but will not run all over us....damn he is good. If your QB can consistently pass against us then we could be in for a long day.

This game comes down to the Bison offense, which has been very inconsistent all year. If the Jacks stack the box and shut us down running the ball....they win...period. Our passing game has been very ave at best with our back-up QB.

Should be a great game and I am expecting the Jacks to come into the FFD with some attitude. Will be a physical game.

I'm going with the Bison in a close one.

Re: Bison/Jacks Week

This post has been on here for about 10 hrs and not 1 Jacks fan has posted something on here......geeez.

No thoughts from you guys???

Comment

Two other threads started on this topic before yours. They took priority. Sheese, next time do a read of the boards
      You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

I hope the Cadillac Ranch is ready for me this weekend.

Comment

How many seats are set aside for visitors in the FargoDome? I have three tickets in the visitor's section up in row HH. I suspect row HH is so high that there are red lights on the backs of the chairs to warn the flights to and from the airport.

Comment

A NDSU poster can correct me, but I think the top row in the Fargodome in either JJ or KK, so...you're up there a bit. Two years ago, I was in the top row in the end zone to witness the moment of glory. This year, I watch on TV, sorry to say.
            Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

I think my seats were a little higher at Nebraska's Memorial Stadium (row 70).

I've sat in the next to the last row at the FargoDome before. Still can see the game okay. And I guess I don't care where I'm sitting when I watch the 'Rabbits beat the buffaloes.

SDSU 27, NDSU 17.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                How many seats are set aside for visitors in the FargoDome? I have three tickets in the visitor's section up in row HH. I suspect row HH is so high that there are red lights on the backs of the chairs to warn the flights to and from the airport.
                KK is the top row, iirc. I've sat in the top row and the first row and can honestly say that there isn't a bad seat in the building.

Is the SDSU band making the trip this time? If I die without ever hearing that stupid first down jingle they play, I'll die a happy man.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post
                  KK is the top row, iirc. I've sat in the top row and the first row and can honestly say that there isn't a bad seat in the building.

Is the SDSU band making the trip this time? If I die without ever hearing that stupid first down jingle they play, I'll die a happy man.
                  Not sure about the band this time. But, as far as the first down "jingle" as you call it, we have it recorded and your system at the Dome has been hacked so that you'll hear it played all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by HandoEX View Post

Well, we have the jingle...you have the dippy guy instructing the fans to cheer because, "That's another BIIIIIIII-ZON first down!" It will come as no surprise that I prefer the band.
                    Grumbling along and embracing my role. If I didn't care, I wouldn't care. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by JackFan96 View Post
                      Well, we have the jingle...you have the dippy guy instructing the fans to cheer because, "That's another BIIIIIIII-ZON first down!" It will come as no surprise that I prefer the band.
                      Not to mention the fact that no other school in the MVFC that I have visited (and that's quite a few) stoops so low as to have the announcer play the role of cheerleader. Not a lot of class, as far as I am concerned. NDSU should send him down here for a game and a lesson on how a high quality stadium announcer operates.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
                        Not to mention the fact that no other school in the MVFC that I have visited (and that's quite a few) stoops so low as to have the announcer play the role of cheerleader. Not a lot of class, as far as I am concerned. NDSU should send him down here for a game and a lesson on how a high quality stadium announcer operates.
                        He is actually a pretty good announcer. Without him, most fans would never stand

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post

.....and SDSU is the "poster child" for "How to be the ultimate FCS program?"......

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                            .....and SDSU is the "poster child" for "How to be the ultimate FCS program?"......
                            Well, when it comes to facilities, I think it's clear we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Bison Fan in NW MN View Post
                              Well....at least they aren't wanted posters. You guys got enough bail money to get your team out by Saturday?(Smack? probably. Warranted? definitely).
                              With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Working...
                              X