Warren Williamson Open and other event coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warren Williamson Open and other event coverage

Am I missing something, or are we not providing real time (or slightly delayed) results for the wrestling tournament that we are hosting? Ridiculous, there are high school tournaments that provide updated results.

Probably should be another thread, but.... why no video for the Conference Soccer tournament? We did it for regular season games. Come on athletic department - I want to follow all the Jacks athletics as they happen, help me out.

Re: Warren Williamson Open and other event coverage

Originally posted by JackFlash View Post
    Am I missing something, or are we not providing real time (or slightly delayed) results for the wrestling tournament that we are hosting? Ridiculous, there are high school tournaments that provide updated results.

Probably should be another thread, but.... why no video for the Conference Soccer tournament? We did it for regular season games. Come on athletic department - I want to follow all the Jacks athletics as they happen, help me out.
    Not sure,but I would guess any conference tourney video feeds go through the Summit Leage site. Don't think gojacks can broadcast tourney games.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Not sure,but I would guess any conference tourney video feeds go through the Summit Leage site. Don't think gojacks can broadcast tourney games.
      Keep in mind we belong to a different conference for wrestling: Western Wrestling Conference.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Keep in mind we belong to a different conference for wrestling: Western Wrestling Conference.
        He was asking why there was no soccer tournament video.

Comment

You're correct BigT - I was referring to video for the soccer tournament - and I think you are correct as well on the reason it was not streamed. I went to the Summit League site to check but there was no link. Could have been because I was checking after the event.

I do think we should stream the finals for the Warren Williamson Open. I don't know the costs involved to put on a production like that, or the potential to draw revenue with the stream - but would like to see if we could give it a go one year as a test run at least. With all the equipment on hand all ready, I would think that most of the costs for a production are paid. I know we will be streaming some of the home matches which I appreciate.

Thanks for the responses, I do like to get other Jack's opinions - may help in tempering some of my zeal.

Comment

Working...
          X