Why the Summit and MVFC is better than the BSC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the Summit and MVFC is better than the BSC

I would like to hear from CoyoteFan on this. We'll all forget about everything youve posted the last week or so at how much better the BSC was. Now its time to do a 360. Take a couple days, although im sure you already knew which conferences were better.

Re: Why the Summit and MVFC is better than the BSC

LOL, I too would like to get CoyoteFan has to be teed off about this move. The Big Sky was sooooooo much better.

I would also like to know how long it will take for him to change his avatar from the Big Sky logo.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

I think he will do a 180, but wait he may actually do a 360 and end up exactly where he started.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Let hope CF scraps the BSC Avatar. Its awful and its not intimidating one bit.

Comment

One obvious reason the Summit is better than the BSC is that the Summit doesn't have Doug Fullerton as its commissioner.
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I understand that crow, prepared properly, can be part of a nutritious diet . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I would think that marinating the crow meat in some kind of acidic base like yogurt or lemon juice should break up the fibers. Also, brining it should draw out most of the blood and make it taste less "gamey".
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I'm fairly certain CF has fallen off the face of the earth as far as the boards go with last nights news...I think he might have been the guy that was in his backyard burning a bunch of red-clothing as I drove to work this morning. He looked sick...might have been from the CROW he had to eat for breakfast!!

Go Jacks!!
                SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I 'm surprised CF is still with us. I just assumed his head exploded.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
                    One obvious reason the Summit is better than the BSC is that the Summit doesn't have Doug Fullerton as its commissioner.
                    That guy makes me really appreciate Tom Douple. I have no idea what Douple did behind the scenes,if anything, but i know what he DIDN"T do.... run his mouth in the press.

Comment

Folks, I TOLD you no conference named Big Sky could take another domed team. Talk about your Mother of all Oxymorons.

Comment

This really did work well for the Summit. We were able to rid ourselves of SUU. Addition by Subtraction. It reduces the conference footprint. Imagine the last 18 months we lost Centenary and SUU and we get to renew our rival in USD. That is a win, win and big win. This conference is going in the right direct as far as I am concerned.

We still have one more spot to fill and I like UALR. They would be a good travel partner with ORU and they have a good baseball team. I think that would make ORU happy. UALR also has good basketball. The women's team will be here this year at Frost.

Now that USD will not be going to the BSC, the BSC will not have enough teams to sponsor softball. So UND will be looking for a spot for their baseball, softball and Swimming teams. They also have to add tennis. What a mess for UND, they are isolated and their travel costs are going to really hinder their progress.

Go State!!!
                        Go Jacks!!!
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

I tell ya, life ain't easy for a boy named 'Sue'.

- J. Cash
                          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                            I would like to hear from CoyoteFan on this. We'll all forget about everything youve posted the last week or so at how much better the BSC was. Now its time to do a 360. Take a couple days, although im sure you already knew which conferences were better.

He's changing his name for this board to FollowingJackrabbitsForever.

Comment

I am probably one of the only Yote fans disappointed today. Since I can't hold my opinion in I will probably anger about 80% of the Coyote Fan base. I think the Big Sky was the better option and it will take awhile for me to get over USD taking a pass on the Big Sky. I am actually not even as angry with being in the Summit/MVFC as I am how USD's administrations handled the situation. They were indecisive, wish-washy, flip-floppy or however you want to name it. They burned bridges and led UND onto a plank and let them jump off. They definately let down the Big Sky Commissioners office. I am sure Fullerton is not going to want to have much to do with USD after today.

My only ammunition that I had left is going to be gone soon. USD can't win on the road and after SDSU wins 8 of the next 10 in football the all time series will go over to the Jacks. I thought maybe we had the right people in place at the top but Sayler is starting to sound more like a politician rather than an AD. First he says one thing and then only a few days later does a complete about face. He basically all but lied to UND, the Big Sky and USD fans. Most USD fans don't care how it was done they just want to renew the beloved rivalry with SDSU. Actually getting any wins in the rivalry isn't all that important. SDSU is going to whip up on USD until Sayler has the gonads to hold the football team accountable which I doubt he will.

The MVFC is not my problem, it's the Summit League which I don't like as well as the Big Sky. People may not like my opinions but at least I am not a hypocrite. I still think many D2 programs would beat USD and it's definately a possiblity that USD may be the 3rd or 4th best program in South Dakota. One can only sit on one win so long. I think if Augie and USD played it would be a good game but if it was at Augie the Vikings might just pull it out. They actually can win a close game which is foreign territory for the Yotes.

And one more thing, I plan on keeping my Big Sky Avatar as well. I am not just going to turn my back on the Big Sky like USD did. Maybe I can be an honorary Jacks fan for a week.
                              How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Working...
                              X