Missouri State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missouri State

They are going to come to CAS to compete and I think our guys will be ready. They gotta be way more pissed of than any of us. I'll be there at 9 am ready to back the Jacks. Rollins is out, Tracy (LB) is out, hopefully Domino is full strength. Early weather forecast looks promising. 1-0 this week.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Missouri State

Forecast looks good

Comment

Should be a good game. MSU is tougher than anyone is giving them credit for. Not sure why. I think they are a solid team, and like any MVFC team can win on Saturday. We'll have our hands full.
      With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
        Should be a good game. MSU is tougher than anyone is giving them credit for. Not sure why. I think they are a solid team, and like any MVFC team can win on Saturday. We'll have our hands full.
        what is actually wrong with Tracy's knee and Rollins' rib??

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedRabbit View Post
          That the knee and rib were injured.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            That the knee and rib were injured.
            severity?

Comment

severity?
              Sorry, I was being a bit of a smart butt. Its bad to lose them but hopefully they will be able to come back healthy next year and look to make a statement after how this year went.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

I think I actually get to attend this game, with two of my boys in tow.

Comment

Says on the AL ticket advertisment of the SDSU/MSU game that tailgating starts at 10:00?????
                  I thought it was 4 hours b4 gametime on afternoon games. That would be 9:00 by my count!

Anyone? Anyone?

Go Jacks!!
                  SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Aaron's done for the year, so it must be a significant injury to the cartilage of the rib cage. Talked to him today. That's a tough break for a really good kid.
                    Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
                      Says on the AL ticket advertisment of the SDSU/MSU game that tailgating starts at 10:00?????
                      I thought it was 4 hours b4 gametime on afternoon games. That would be 9:00 by my count!

Anyone? Anyone?

Go Jacks!!
                      It is 4 hours before the game, so that would be 9.
                      Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

It will be interesting to see this week. We get to see how the fans and how the team react to being knocked out of the playoff race for the first time eligible. I think the team will react much better than the attendance will.
                        Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post

Anyone? Anyone?

Go Jacks!!
                          We'll be there at 9:00 am, contract says 4 hours before kickoff. I always honor my contracts.
                          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Ad in the Argus says tailgate lots open at 9 am. See you all there on Saturday morning.

Comment

Will miss my first home game since getting season tickets 4 yrs ago- due to our local team playing in the state semifinals. Regret missing one of Kyle M's last games. Will be listening in on the radio on the way to Leola. GO JACKS!

Comment

Working...
                              X